Ugly British Women

Jambo Maroon

Saw this in the Straits Times in Singapore and was surprised to also see it in the Australian press. To be fair on the girls the poll centred more on behaviour while on holiday.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/british-women-worlds-most-ugly-tourists/130278-19-93.html

Anyone ?

Sadly a large percentage are like this,though they forgot to mention the ones that drink pints now. :whistling::lol:

RoussetsShorts

Saw this in the Straits Times in Singapore and was surprised to also see it in the Australian press. To be fair on the girls the poll centred more on behaviour while on holiday.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/british-women-worlds-most-ugly-tourists/130278-19-93.html

Anyone ?

Like the rest of the country our woman have gone to / are dogs an aw.

British women in general are fat, don't partake in any exercise what so ever, drink too much, are bitchy, always want want want, are uneducated and are not a patch on the chicks on the european mainland. We get a raw deal over here and a lot of women should be happy they have got a man as most of them are munters. Some of the birds I work with I just cannot fathom how a man met them, found them attractive, married them and have lived with them for ages.

British hen night -

mcdonalds-fat-women.jpg

Like the rest of the country our woman have gone to / are dogs an aw.

British women in general are fat, don't partake in any exercise what so ever, drink too much, are bitchy, always want want want, are uneducated and are not a patch on the chicks on the european mainland. We get a raw deal over here and a lot of women should be happy they have got a man as most of them are munters. Some of the birds I work with I just cannot fathom how a man met them, found them attractive, married them and have lived with them for ages.

British hen night -

mcdonalds-fat-women.jpg

That Princess Beatrice hasn't half let herself go.

Plenty ugly women in Sweden. You just don't notice them when you're perving on the beauties.

Not many fat birds at all though

The Old Tolbooth

In the Newcastle photos theres not one girl that on your drunkest night you would.

There's plenty on here that would :whistling:

Plenty ugly women in Sweden. You just don't notice them when you're perving on the beauties.

Not many fat birds at all though

That's because of the off-peak fugly law that only allows them out the house between 10:00 and 12:00 and 14:00 and 16:30.

I may have made an error in translation. My Swedish is not so hot.

Unlike their BURSD hahahahaclunk.

Archived