Todays Positives

Howdy Doody Jambo

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Only positive was Skacel who I thought looked pretty good when he came on. Beat 4 or 5 players at one point only to have no support from the imposters around him.

Must be wondering what he's got himself into.

positives???

well at least we are not Hibby's

that's the only positive i can think of. that and the fact we have a very good goalie in kello

Kello.

Also a demonstration that hoofball to Kyle is not the answer, so now we know. Sort of a positive by elimination.

Jambof3tornado

Elliott looks sharper and given gametime may do well. Callum looks more robust and put himself about. Another positive is that its another game nearer Drivers return!

a safe pair of sells

THE ONLY ONE I CAN THINK OF WAS THAT KELLO SAVED US FROM A VERY EMBARRASSING RESULT, 6 NIL MAYBE? :th_Rage2:

There weren't any. I knew before the match that resorting to punting the ball up to Kyle was a poor and lazy tactic which if employed on it's own wouldn't work. I still knew it after sitting in the cold for an hour and a half. Pish

Guest GhostHunter

Hmmm.

Kello displayed some outstanding saves and definitely kept us in it.

Eliott looked sharp when he came on, but other than that, shite.

Jason Thomson should not be allowed anywhere near the first team - absolute bombscare.

Positives from today?

Maybe the clouds covering the sun for a while, and it wasn't for long. Thats the only positive I can take.

Elliott looks sharper and given gametime may do well. Callum looks more robust and put himself about. Another positive is that its another game nearer Drivers return!

I sorry Callum Elliot was embarrassingly bad today. :yucky:

Nelly Terraces

The boozer after the game. Just home for some nosebag and out for a couple more.

Hearts are just utter garbage, the sooner people wake up and smell the coffee that teams just simply have better players than us, the better it'll be for everyone. Ayran Stevenson and Palanonymous in midfield, crikey, they are like watching things happen in slow motion.

Oh, and how about trying hoofing the ball forward a bit more, see if that works. It's laughable.

According to the BBC:

Attempts on target

Hearts 1

Motherwell 11

I knew Hearts would have a dodgy defence but expected they would score more goals than they concede. WRONG. It would appear that central midfield is another worry.

Sheesh! Only ONE attempt on target at Tynie is unacceptable. Certainly lots of things for JJ to fix, I wonder if he knows where to start.

Must be wondering what he's got himself into.

I said that after the game, he must be onto his agent tonight looking for a get out clause.

Excellent lunch at the Ettrick!

I thought Adrian was very good today and Clum looked keen, plud Jesus in the first half. The rest can go and take a running jump.

Hmmm.

Kello displayed some outstanding saves and definitely kept us in it.

Eliott looked sharp when he came on, but other than that, shite.

Jason Thomson should not be allowed anywhere near the first team - absolute bombscare.

what did thomson do wrong? jonsonn murder ,bouzid crap, etc ,etc?

The Old Tolbooth

Thought Suso, Mrowiec, Kello, and Kyle all did ok, the rest of the team were utter garbage though!

Credit where It's due, Paw Broon completely outsmarted JJ today to the extent that it was really embarrassing!

Motherwell for third spot imo

Positives, we look to have found one suitable central defender in Adrian Mrowiec, I thought he was steady today, no "bombscare" moments, I would have to wait to see the highlights to see if he was at fault for any of the goals, it's sometimes difficult to see it at the games, he looked comfortable with the ball.

It's only really left back that we need to look at, neither Palazuelos or Jonsson are the answer, I still say give Craig Thomson a go, he is very two-footed, I know he is suspended just now but when he returns, I think we should give him a go.

The other positives, there aren't many, Kello had a few decent saves, Templeton really impressed, if we had a proper left back that could get up the park, I think we could potentially be devastating down the wings.

Adrian Pole defensively looked ok but he was the main culprit for hoofing it forward.

Jason Thomson looks so unsure of himself it's scary - there must be some ability there, but it seems to desert him the second he runs on to the pitch.

Archived