• Andrew DRIVER
    • Jamie MOLE
    • Calum ELLIOT
    • Deividas CESNAUSKIS
    • Michael STEWART
    • Ricardas BENIUSIS

portobellojambo1

Time to vote again.

Difficult choice yesterday. Two poor teams resulting in a p i s s poor game and freezing cold weather combined to make it a miserable day out for most there.

Difficult to choose a MOTM, Stewart tried to influence the game second half, Palazuelos tried to keep the ball moving through midfield, Mikoliunas took his goal well and Mole showed some decent touches in the air (unfortunately with no end result), apart from that it was an instantly forgettable Saturday.

Have gone for Palazuelos, on a day when the team was bad he wasn't as bad as most, although that is no compliment.

MODS - Could you sticky this for the duration please. Thank you.

Close call between Ruben and Karapidis, but plumped for Ruben...

No doubt that he is the most overrated player for Hearts fans these days! As for Karipidis - our centre half should not bottle out of high ball challenges with Jim Hamilton.

I vote for Miko.

peebles jambo
Close call between Ruben and Karapidis, but plumped for Ruben...

dex, i thought karapidis had probably his poorest game for a long time today, he was at fault for their goal and fluffed about a bit later as well, ruben for me:)

Karipidis?????

At fault for their goal. Guilty of letting them have a great chance a couple of minutes later and then at fault for allowing Andy Dorman two great chances at the end.

Put simply, had we lost, no player would have been at fault more than Karipidis.

I went for Ruben, thought Berra, Banks and Miko played well as well. The only four with pass marks IMO.

Karapidis was winning most things until the goal then he fell apart.

Three times yesterday two of our players tried to head the ball at the same time and every time one of them was Karapidis.

I thought hte first one was Neilson's fault but then I saw Karapidis do it again, and again.

No one was really that good yesterday but Ruben was the only one who showed a bit of class.

The fact Miko leads this poll suggests to me that many people who vote don't actually go to the game......granted he did score a decent, and potentially important goal. However he hit the first man with pretty much every corner/free kick we had and regularly squandered possesion. How anybody could be more impressed with miko yesterday than, say, Berra is beyond me.

The fact Miko leads this poll suggests to me that many people who vote don't actually go to the game......granted he did score a decent, and potentially important goal. However he hit the first man with pretty much every corner/free kick we had and regularly squandered possesion. How anybody could be more impressed with miko yesterday than, say, Berra is beyond me.

I think what people voting for Miko are saying is that the whole team were Tom Kite, so gave it to the player who scored the goal.

I think what people voting for Miko are saying is that the whole team were Tom Kite, so gave it to the player who scored the goal.

That was the reasoning behind the award on the website. Can't really argue IMO.

chester copperpot

I voted Ruben, only because PJ1 did.

Was not at the game, never listened to it on the radio either, so my vote counts for jack sheckt in this one.

Malcolm Tucker

Thought Palazuelos was pretty quiet in all honesty?

Karipidis was poor for the first time since his return, and Cesney didn't really do much either. Jonsson quiet again.

I voted for Miko, but could have gone for Mole or Elliot for sheer work-rate. Banksy made a few good saves as well, and Berra was good again.

Fair enough.

But Berra never put a foot wrong throughout and made a handful of importants blocks/interceptions/headers.....which was important as i thought Karapidis was quite a bit below the standard he's set himself in the last few months.

Archived