**Official Yogi Must Stay Thread***

The Don

I would just like to say Yogi has to be kept in his care in the community post.

This guy is definately the thickest and most illiterate inbred in the league.......in fact Scotland and it would be a liberty to sack him.

He is doing a great job down fester road way and must stay.

His style of Brazilian/Dutch/Spanish hoofball is second to none, and if it were not for him we wouldnt have aching sides. We need characters like this in our game.

Sign below if you agree

YOGI MUST STAY

It was a shame when mixu went he was a joke but bingo he has got to stay please he really is a star " my laddies gave it there all " after another humping :thumbsup:

Keep it up Yogi

I'm all in favour of Bingo's achievements being recognised at civic level.

Is the freedom of Lochend a recognised honour?

He's certainly doing a good job of modelling Rat FC on one of the teams he gave as an example to follow: Liverpool.

As they're both PISH!

It should be! The guy has performed miracles there :D

bingo must stay. he should also be cloned (if this is possible - they did it with a sheep and it's now possible with humans - doubtful then) so that we may be kept fully entertained for eons.

clone bingo immediately.

To be honest, it never seems to matter much who their manager is. :whistling:

I Hear what you are saying but this one bingo really takes the biscuit he has never one a derby not sure if any of there other pathetic managers have never one a derby.

If he gets canned which to be honest is going to happen very soon he could be a legend ( in Gorgie )

need London Hearts help with this one :thumbsup:

Gregory House M.D.

The only way this could be funnier is if they brought in The Fat Finn to be Director of Football.

Apparently, "real" football fans know the score and that results and lady luck are conspiring against them at this time. They had plenty chances with De Gaffe ballooning once again and alleged boxing in the dressing room shows him that they "care".

This is the 2nd time he has alluded to "football" hibs fans versus greetin' faced whingers and can't believe he gets away with it!

I understand they have amassed 4 wins from 26??!!! That is incredible if true and makes his pointless after-match witterings and poor justifications all the more pathetic - you can't argue with black & white stats son!

Christ, and I thought Csaba was a waffling fud - At least he was a foreign coach with command of several languages!

What is this cretin's excuse??

Having said all that - Hughes must stay!!

I whole-heartedly agree with the sentiments in this thread.

Yogi must stay!

Signed, Wilky.

P.s - he really does bring an entertainment factor to the league, it wouldn't be the same without hearing how much of a 'right gid go, his laddies gee'd him'

Bingos Achievments.

1. played 4 Derbys one Nil Lost 2 Drawn 2

2. Last home win March 2010 we are at the end of September.

3 Europe After many years and an act of God they enter a Europa Competition Horsed out in front of a half empty ground by a team of part time post men.

4. One point of the bottom of the Spl.

5. Horsed out of the we diddy cup by mixus team :thumbsup:

ma laddies gave it all am rellin yi gaddgie :woot:

WorldChampions1902

Bingo's a Legend in the making. I trust the deluded ones are organising a "whip-roond fur the kristul(meth) Deekanter and glesses" as we type?

Yogi's record since the turn of the year is just outstanding.

Since March they've only won 4 games, count them, 4.

That must be one of the worst records in years for a Hibs team. Lets just hope he's rewarded for this great achievement with time to get even better and steer them towards relegation.

Signed

Best manager of the vermin since Duff Jimmy. Yes, he even pips Mr Blobby to that title!

dont agree Blobby Williamson did a better job of intrnal sabbotage than Duffy :whistling: then again soooozzzeee he was better than both the aboth losers :thumbsup:

Signed :thumbsup:

Supposedly player fighting with each other in the hubz dressing room after the game.. :lol:

Cant see him lasting much longer after tonight's result though!

Jambo, Goodbye

Is it too soon to say that he is catching up with Zibby in terms of Hibs' most loved Legends by us Jambos?

I'm beginning to think Yogi might be a Jambo and this is all a big wind up thumbsup.gif

I mean given the chance wouldn't we all do the same as Yogi is doing? whistling.gif

dont agree Blobby Williamson did a better job of intrnal sabbotage than Duffy :whistling: then again soooozzzeee he was better than both the aboth losers :thumbsup:

Yogi is doing himself proud and if he is allowed to continue i have no doubts he will eclipse the achievements of blobby, duffer and the famous soooozzzeeee

He must be allowed to fulfill his potential though. Thats why he must stay

The difference between the hibs result and last night is the shoogley peg. Whilst Yogi must surely be heading for the exit door before xmas, Jefferies has us 3rd in the SPL and after one of the most stirring second half performances in a long time. Would love to see Yogi stay "coj ees a guid laddie an' aw lat ken". Was impressed with Jefferies comments about the support last night and the fact that the new boys could see "that's what it's like to play for a big club"

Give the man a break, they "jist need a bit ae lady bit ae luck". :unsure:

A lady bit of luck, you say? Answers on a postcard, "fitbaw guys who cin see whit's gaun on here", please. :thumbsup:

Give the man a break, they "jist need a bit ae lady bit ae luck". :unsure:

A lady bit of luck, you say? Answers on a postcard, "fitbaw guys who cin see whit's gaun on here", please. :thumbsup:

Is he saying that it's because they're no getting their hole that they're piss poor? :blink:

Yogi must stay. His after match conference are comedy gold. Maybe be out on a dvd at christmas. ' Slavering of a leither (leefer)'

No, he already has been released through the care in the community scheme.:whistling:

The Mighty Thor

After another tip top away performance and yet another side splitting yet incoherent post match ramble, he has to stay. :thumbsup:

Feckin idiots now saying they wish they kept mixu! Make up your minds ladies!

YOGI MUST STAY!

To be fair Mixu has done quite well at every other club he has managed and seems to be doing a job at Killy.

Not sure what went wrong at Hibs,,,,, if its not him what else was the problem. whistling.gif

Go YOGI, I mean STAY YOGI

I hope they win a game soon, for two reasons.

1) Yogi will be sacked if this continues

2) I hate the thought of going there with them x games without a win.

No big win or anything like that, a scrappy one nil or two one against a lesser side would suffice.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Signed.

the hibs fans at work are getting really hackd off with him, brilliant.

Archived