Steven Pressley (Merged Threads)

Adi Dassler

I can see no mention of this elsewhere but apologies if this has been highlighted somewhere and i've missed it.

I wasn't at the game but was told this morning that Snakehips was giving it big licks to the Hearts support after Falkirk's 4th.

True?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was'nt there but you could'nt really blame him if he did,put one the big guns out and scored four,think I would have been giving it big licks as well.

I can see no mention of this elsewhere but apologies if this has been highlighted somewhere and i've missed it.

I wasn't at the game but was told this morning that Snakehips was giving it big licks to the Hearts support after Falkirk's 4th.

True?

It won't make a difference!! :whistling:

I find it disgraceful and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth that a manager has the cheek to celebrate a cup win. Especially after a last minute goal against a better team.

I wish he was at the Gyle the now I would have a stern word

I think he played as a winger. Hugging the touchline all night.

Didn't see him at the 4th goal. Can't really blame him if he did though.

True?

If he did then fair play to him. If we can't take it then don't dish it out.

Last minute winner in a ding dong battle....im neither surprised or annoyed.

Sorry you haven had more success in whipping up an anti-Pressley fervour.

Maybe if you had called him Phressley or something....

That doesn't bother me but I'm sure I mentioned several times last night my annoyance at the fact that he was outside his technical area for at least 75% of the game.

I don't know why that bothered me so much but it did.

Yeah I saw him, punching the air (clearly delighted), did a wee jump in the air and a "get in" gesture to the Home fans (who were also celebrating I should add).

:yucky:

Last minute winner in a ding dong battle....im neither surprised or annoyed.

Sorry you haven had more success in whipping up an anti-Pressley fervour.

Maybe if you had called him Phressley or something....

Not trying to whip up anything.

I asked what had happened.

You are very witty. You should be though. You try really hard.

How dare he celebrate a last second winning goal against the mighty JTs, ******* chest-thumping bassa.

Let's face it he hasn't got a lot else to celebrate.

It just bugs me that yet again Falkirk have sneaked a cup win against us in the dying seconds. I was listening to 'open all mikes' on Radio Scotland last night, Allan Preston comes on "3 minutes of injury time played and Falkirk have a corner, i'd take extra time now". I'm afraid I can't say I was shocked when the next words out of his gob were "Goal...Falkirk have won it....". How many times are Falkirk going to do this to us? I sincerely hope we don't get them in the big cup.

It bugs me more that we fought back from 2-0 down, away from home, with 10 men to lead the game 3-2 only to have what would have been a great victory snatched out from under our feet. If we had had that last minute corner and scored it this place would be buzzing (OK we probably wouldn't have been raving about the defence, but it would have been a tad less depressing). Now we have to endure the usual OTT reactions on Kickback until the weekend.

Not trying to whip up anything.

I asked what had happened.

You are very witty. You should be though. You try really hard.

What does it matter if he did or not?

Seems the reason for your thread is to find out for some reason?

not after the 4th but he twice faced the hearts fans after the final whistle and was fist pumping. so blatant. vile.

Correct.

The rheptile twice did a GIRUY gesture at the Hearts support.

Perhaps he thought that was where the directors were sitting whistling.gif

Of course a manger is right to celebrate such a dramatic win but there are ways of doing it with dignity and class, two words that don't appear in his very limited vocabulary.

That doesn't bother me but I'm sure I mentioned several times last night my annoyance at the fact that he was outside his technical area for at least 75% of the game.

I don't know why that bothered me so much but it did.

I too went on about that almost the whole game.

Pressley doing it is one thing but the ref, linesman on that side and the fourth official allowing him to do it was unbelievable, especially when they were all too keen to get involved with other issues.

Never ever have I seen a manager patrol almost on the line for the majority of the game and get away with it. I also noticed that JJ and BB kept within the perimeters of the technical area but JJ was eventually spoken to for something, unsure what.

Guildford_Jambo

So what? He has every right to celebrate!!! You get hear some fans sing abusive songs about him which he doesnt deserve so well done Pressley!!

What does it matter if he did or not?

Seems the reason for your thread is to find out for some reason?

I wanted to find out from somebody at the game what he had done in terms of his gesturing to the Hearts supporters.

Is that ok with you?

If the Mods think this is trolling or whipping up anti-Pressley sentiment let them deal with it.

So what? He has every right to celebrate!!! You get hear some fans sing abusive songs about him which he doesnt deserve so well done Pressley!!

Another comedian.

Not saying you're one of them but there's some Hearts fans who seem to support ssssssssssssteven more than they do Hearts.

**** him. He has every right to celebrate but he's still a ***** and he gets no "well done ssssssssssteven" from me.

You dish it out, you take it back. The Hearts support had been giving him pelters so if he did anything along those lines we probably deserved it.

I couldn't tell you for sure though, I dunno what I was doing in the immediate aftermath of their goal but I wasn't looking at Pressley anyway.

You dish it out, you take it back. The Hearts support had been giving him pelters so if he did anything along those lines we probably deserved it.

I couldn't tell you for sure though, I dunno what I was doing in the immediate aftermath of their goal but I wasn't looking at Pressley anyway.

My thoughts exactly. I certainly did spend any time looking at Pressley for something I could get upset about and post about Kickback later.

He was actually fairly humble in his post match interview. By far the biggest result to date of his managerial career so its not really a suprise.

We gave him abuse after we equalised and went ahead, and he gave us it just as tight back in his own way. I was fuming at the time but its all part of football.

So you think that a "man" (and I use that word very loosely) who has shown nothing but contempt for our club since the day he made his self-publicising "Riccarton 3" speech doesn't deserve to take stick from the very fans that he has stuck two fingers up to.

As I've said on another post, due his attitude towards OUR club since that day it is no longer possible to back him and consider yourself a genuine Hearts supporter.

alwaysthereinspirit

Not saying you're one of them but there's some Hearts fans who seem to support ssssssssssssteven more than they do Hearts.

**** him. He has every right to celebrate but he's still a ***** and he gets no "well done ssssssssssteven" from me.

There's not one Hearts fan on here who supports Pressley more than Hearts. Not one. What there are, are Hearts fans sick of the Pressley threads trying to get a feel for how many Pressley haters there are on here..

Aye, true enough, cos anyone who was at the game last night would know that the entire sold out Hearts end was giving it tight to Pressley all night.

No sentiment, the fans have spoken. The man is a snake.

Not entirely true Borthers.....

There was a little bit of half-hearted muttering around the start of the game and then pretty much nothing until we brought the score back to 2-2. It got louder at 3-2 and then there was silence again thereafter, not surprisingly... :)

The fans only really spoke when they got some goalscoring aftermath bravado behind them. It wasn't a constant barrage of abuse anyway.

Commander Harris

Steven Pressley is a snake, is a snake, is a snake,

Steven Pressley is a snake - he eats hamsters! ?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

There's not one Hearts fan on here who supports Pressley more than Hearts. Not one.

Is this a serious comment?

What about the chaps that go to every single game?

Phressley ****ing hates Hearts.

The Old Tolbooth

The Hearts fans gave Pressley it very tight when we got back to 2-2, and again when we got our noses in front, I reckon he was merely giving some back to be honest.

If you give it then you need to take it too, simples.

^ This particular comment MUST be trolling.

The number of Steven Pressley sympathisers on here is sickening, thank God they rarely attend matches.

scott herbertson

So you think that a "man" (and I use that word very loosely) who has shown nothing but contempt for our club since the day he made his self-publicising "Riccarton 3" speech doesn't deserve to take stick from the very fans that he has stuck two fingers up to.

As I've said on another post, due his attitude towards OUR club since that day it is no longer possible to back him and consider yourself a genuine Hearts supporter.

Do we have to sign something as we leave or are we just shown the door?

And do we have any rights to pre-redundancy training so we can accustomise ourselves to life after Hearts?

Correct. It's panto. Fans, players, managers, journalists, referees, blethering about it on here... it's all panto. And in a strange sort of way, we all need each other too.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Apologies alwaysthereinspirit, read your post completely wrong.

I hate Pressley that much that I can't even read anymore. :angry:

The Hearts fans gave Pressley it very tight when we got back to 2-2, and again when we got our noses in front, I reckon he was merely giving some back to be honest.

If you give it then you need to take it too, simples.

Same applies after his antics in on any returns to Tynecastle. For example; the obvious one, and also when he managed to talk the referee out of giving us a penalty when he was playing for the insignificant team he's in charge of now.

I think we still have to give alot more before it can be considered an even amount of giving it and taking it back.

Kickback isn't dead.

We still have our tedious Pressely threads to pontificate over.

Zzzzzzz.

I know what you mean. I was fair stunned to see that a thread titled "Steven Pressley" was about Steven Pressley.

Mildly irritated that I opened and read it now - there should surely be some sort of process in place whereby if a boring topic occurs, we don't have to read it?

After all, what is this? 2002?

verymad.gif

He actually said in the papers today that he was impressed with hearts fighting spirit,but it was still bitter to see him jumping about like. :ermm:

Lets just concentrate on the league and the forthcoming SCOTTISH CUP campaign.

Steven Pressley has proved time and time again that he is one of the most disgusting individuals ever to be associated with HMFC in our 136 year history.

Dissapointed he wasn't weeded out long before he was.

Pressley was a hearts hero and remains a legend to this day

Long after all of the dust settles he will be remembered for his service to HMFC

True?

I believe it was aimed at Vlad :whistling: .

Oh dear. :ninja:

OP - You're wrong, it was directed at the owners, not the club :whistling:

Yes, if you dish it out, you have to take it. Yes, he has every right to celebrate their winning goal, who wouldn't?

It's the manner he went about it though, celebrate with your own fans, no need to rub salt into the wounds. Was a legend to me, one of my favourite players, threw that away when he 'directed his antics towards the owners' ( :whistling: ) and decided to become a 5th official in the other Falkirk game; further he threw it away with his general actions after leaving HMFC. Now he is nothing more than a snake.

I sincerely hope they never get promoted back up into the SPL, hate Falkirk; the ground, the fans, the snake... I mean management, and the place itself.

Archived