who is this Guy?

Heartbeat

Right everyone else is getting blamed for last night so he is my pick.

Well he maybe didnt get us beat but he made me feel far worse with his antics. And yes I know he supports them and many would feel its his job to wind up the opposition but with emotions running high at the end he chose his music accordingly for maximum effect, he also read out the score line about three times at HT.

TBH I just want to blame someone cos I am bitter and twisted and wear maroon tinted glasses but evryone else had been picked and just like in an old ****** and a hen he was the last one left.

Would genuinely like to know who he is and maybe his address :whistling:

Do you think he plays the national anthem after the games v Smeltic or the fields of athenry after rancers games. No wouldnt think so cos might cause a riot. But us, well he really seems to hate us in line of all moanin greetin bairns fans

He did display a lack of class - but what else would you expect there, to be honest? Maybe he has to keep reading out the score because otherwise Falkirk fans can't remember what it is. I wouldn't be surprised.

I think there's something rather touching about the way Falkirk imagine they have some kind of big rivalry going on with us; almost as if we suddenly decided our big derby was against Real Madrid or something.

Marooned In Oz

Well he maybe didnt get us beat but he made me feel far worse with his antics. And yes I know he supports them and many would feel its his job to wind up the opposition but with emotions running high at the end he chose his music accordingly for maximum effect, he also read out the score line about three times at HT.

TBH I just want to blame someone cos I am bitter and twisted and wear maroon tinted glasses but evryone else had been picked and just like in an old ****** and a hen he was the last one left.

Do you think he plays the national anthem after the games v Smeltic or the fields of athenry after rancers games. No wouldnt think so cos might cause a riot. But us, well he really seems to hate us in line of all moanin greetin bairns fans

Get a grip mate. They are entitled to gloat after beating us to be fair.

Take it on the chin and move on instead of crying about a tannoy announcer on Kickback.

Take it on the chin and move on instead of crying about a tannoy announcer on Kickback.

this x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

pathetic complaining about a teuchtar tannoy announcer happy for his team beating spl opposition in the cup.

It was the Proclaimers tune at the end that got me to be honest. No shadow of a doubt that was intentional. Misery to happiness? that's rich coming from them!

Who are you telling to get a grip? and for the record I am not your mate.

Obviously you dont do irony or cant read.

Did you honestly think I was revealing how bitter and twisted I was? and do you really think I walk about with BIG Maroon tinted glasses on???? Jeeez us

Going by your user name you were not at the game or if you were you should maybe change to "back from oz"

I was there and normally take a beating no too bad but he was as others have said unprofessional to say the least.

But.... and back to you do you really think I think he was the main culprit for our defeat.

Away and throw another shrimp on the barbi

this x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

pathetic complaining about a teuchtar tannoy announcer happy for his team beating spl opposition in the cup.

What an odd thing to call someone from the central belt.

I feel scumbag would have been a more appropriate term.

We were muttering about that on the way back to the car and came to the conclusion that we're just spoiled rotten by having the SPL's classiest stadium announcer. That guy last night isn't fit to lace his boots. I like winding up the opposition just as much as anyone else but that's the job of the fans, not the announcer. I much prefer Scott's "Wherever you've come from...." approach. CLASSY not TRASHY Falkirk.

Wasn't just him either, the whole place is a midden of incompetents, incapables and halfwits. It took the security staff 20 minutes to realise that splitting the large queue into two and allowing some supporters to enter via the other turnstiles (which had no queue to speak of) was a good idea. There was a police officer standing near me when the security guy announced it and honestly, he had exactly the same half relieved-half disparaging expression on his face as most of the people in our queue. Add in the fact that their stupid ticket scanners don't work and you have a recipe for very fed up football fans.

And of course there was the dimwit with the hammer and nails at the advertising boards. Good grief. It took him an age, amid much head scratching, before he worked out how to bash a nail into a bit of wood (after obtaining the opinions of two equally confused looking assistants) only for Hearts to score, the fans to rush forward and knock the thing down again. Brilliant. Actually, scratch that one from my list of complaints....that was decent entertainment... :)

i just felt like i was in the countryside last night so opted for that derogatory term. hate the countryside full of inbreeds and smells of cowshit. give me concrete and pollution any day of the week.

We were muttering about that on the way back to the car and came to the conclusion that we're just spoiled rotten by having the SPL's classiest stadium announcer. That guy last night isn't fit to lace his boots. I like winding up the opposition just as much as anyone else but that's the job of the fans, not the announcer. I much prefer Scott's "Wherever you've come from...." approach. CLASSY not TRASHY Falkirk.

Wasn't just him either, the whole place is a midden of incompetents, incapables and halfwits. It took the security staff 20 minutes to realise that splitting the large queue into two and allowing some supporters to enter via the other turnstiles (which had no queue to speak of) was a good idea. There was a police officer standing near me when the security guy announced it and honestly, he had exactly the same half relieved-half disparaging expression on his face as most of the people in our queue. Add in the fact that their stupid ticket scanners don't work and you have a recipe for very fed up football fans.

And of course there was the dimwit with the hammer and nails at the advertising boards. Good grief. It took him an age, amid much head scratching, before he worked out how to bash a nail into a bit of wood (after obtaining the opinions of two equally confused looking assistants) only for Hearts to score, the fans to rush forward and knock the thing down again. Brilliant. Actually, scratch that one from my list of complaints....that was decent entertainment... :)

Well thank fek for that.

I was beggining to think I was the only one who got annoyed at deliberately being wound up. Your point re Scott is well made and is relevant cos he never slags the opposition and supports us in a classy way. Last night was just crap.

And as the PC brigade have stated, yes they deserve to celebrate a famous win and I didnt have any issues with the dancing singing Falkirk fans we walked back to the car amongst but this tool is an employee of a professional organisation. Fact is although I was annoyed but not that annoyed I only actualy started the thread cos everyone else involved seemed to be blamed in loads of other threads but wouldnt be kickback without the usuals jumping on to just about anything they can, "teuchters" Falkirk? its about twenty minutes fi Edinburgh on the train ffs.

But I still feel I made a relevant point about the OF and if this guy did this when they are in town. He would have a riot on his hands and he would be to blame. Maybe says a lot about Hearts and that we rose above that albeit I did have wee greet, hang me.

i just felt like i was in the countryside last night so opted for that derogatory term. hate the countryside full of inbreeds and smells of cowshit. give me concrete and pollution any day of the week.

Plenty of that around. Was quite surprised to note that Falkirk actually appear to play in Grangemouth.... :biggrin:

Fair enough. I'm not inbred but am from the country though...up north as well as it happens but I'm not overly fussed tbh.

That wasn't cowshit though. Falkirk fans. :thumbsup:

Well thank fek for that.

I was beggining to think I was the only one who got annoyed at deliberately being wound up. Your point re Scott is well made and is relevant cos he never slags the opposition and supports us in a classy way. Last night was just crap.

And as the PC brigade have stated, yes they deserve to celebrate a famous win and I didnt have any issues with the dancing singing Falkirk fans we walked back to the car amongst but this tool is an employee of a professional organisation. Fact is although I was annoyed but not that annoyed I only actualy started the thread cos everyone else involved seemed to be blamed in loads of other threads but wouldnt be kickback without the usuals jumping on to just about anything they can, "teuchters" Falkirk? its about twenty minutes fi Edinburgh on the train ffs.

But I still feel I made a relevant point about the OF and if this guy did this when they are in town. He would have a riot on his hands and he would be to blame. Maybe says a lot about Hearts and that we rose above that albeit I did have wee greet, hang me.

Ach, as a football supporter I feel fully entitled to whinge about things in the aftermath of a cup exit at the hands of a club like Falkirk. Perspective is a wonderful thing but sometimes it's good to just let it all out. Tomorrow we'll probably get back to wittering excitedly about Rudi's left foot and Elliot's bid for SPL top goalscorer. Tis the nature of the beast. ;)

Like you mention, it was a big big night for Falkirk. If that's as good as it gets for them then I hope they made the most of it. Chances are it's the most exciting thing that will happen for them all season.

I hope he does.

If anyone has a problem with a song being played, then they ought to re-assess the important things in life.

I appreciate you're a little sensitive after forking out for that!, but I do feel this is an over reaction.

I know i'd find it funny if Scott Wilson did similar at Tynecastle.

Totally agree. Saw that there was a massive queue for one set of turnstiles and our tickets said to go through 11 and 12 anyway so we wandered to the other side. I asked the police on the way if there were turnstiles in that direction too and he said "there is, but we've just been told that its pretty full at that end so we've to send everyone through these ones" We ignored him and went to 11 & 12 and the queue was going down much quicker than the other one. Then once in the stadium the steward sent us up a set of stairs and we were right in the back row and had to walk right through everyone and then discovered we were about 3 seats away from a different set of stairs! Anyway highlight of the game for me was watching them try to hammer their fence together...

I noticed this guy at the time. Not a very professional way to act and it portrays Falkirk FC as a club with a small-minded mentality and low opinion of themselves.

Notice at Hearts the announcing is far more impartial. yes we play songs when we score - fair enough - but the announcer always says "whoever you've come to support, get right behind the teams", doesn't bother reading out the score because everyone already ******* knows etc...

Much more impartial and professional sounding. We've got too much class. Falkirk have none.

Let's be honest, the behaviour of this trumpet just epitomises how small time Falkirk really are.

Bingo.

Tinpot club, tinpot ground, tinpot fans, tinpot town.

Christ, is that the same plum who was there back in 05/06, when he scraped the 2-2 draw with Pressley scoring 3 of them !

He played the Proclaimers that day in what was a totally irrelevant Hobo link - w*****

Of course the fans have every right to rub it in, but that sort of caper ( close to inciting the fans surely? ) is bad swag from an

employee !

They really are a bunch of Buckie swilling Weegie spillovers yucky.gif

Christ, is that the same plum who was there back in 05/06, when he scraped the 2-2 draw with Pressley scoring 3 of them !

He played the Proclaimers that day in what was a totally irrelevant Hobo link - w*****

Of course the fans have every right to rub it in, but that sort of caper ( close to inciting the fans surely? ) is bad swag from an

employee !

They really are a bunch of Buckie swilling Weegie spillovers yucky.gif

The muppet of an announcer at Livi did that in the League Cup tie not long before that too. We had the last laugh though. :):):):)

It was the Proclaimers tune at the end that got me to be honest. No shadow of a doubt that was intentional. Misery to happiness? that's rich coming from them!

They play some description of the specky, dwarf shaging twins "music" every time we play them through there.

Falkirk are trashy as ****.

A truely awful little club.

As for thestadium anouncer - have you heard the **** at Easter Rd? :unsure:

Not lately , no

Hillbillies FTW.

Archived