Suso

Cardiac Rucksack

Cardiac Rucksack

The wee mans second half performance was out of this world, dragged the team through kicking and screaming. Did not deserve to be on a losing side. The Spanish waiter jibes should be put to bed once and for all.

The wee mans second half performance was out of this world, dragged the team through kicking and screaming. Did not deserve to be on a losing side. The Spanish waiter jibes should be put to bed once and for all.

agreed. wasnt there so cant comment on tonight but was there on saturday and I dont think anyone tries harder than the wee man

never scared to take responsibility and always up for going at defences

Cardiac Rucksack

Always been a fan, and by all accounts, he was great tonight.

great doesnt cover it mate he was absolutely immense.

He was sensational in the 2nd half tonight and anyone that doesn't think he's a player knows the square root of her haw about thi game!!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'm happy to say he's making me eat my words! Seems like he's developing an awareness of what's around him and channeling his agression in a good way. Good lad. :thumbsup:

He was sensational in the 2nd half tonight and anyone that doesn't think he's a player knows the square root of her haw about thi game!!!!

It is an understatement to say he was immense tonight. Never stopped running, ripped the falkirk defenders a new one on numerous occassions. did not deserve to be on the losing side.

He's easily been our best player since JJ returned - Templeton has been good but hasn't produced as much as Jesus. He is brilliant at getting into scoring positions but is usually let down by some piss poor finishing.

Cardiac Rucksack

That was a 9/10 from suso second half.

You are being harsh Gambo. It was the most complete winger performance in that second half since Mccann or JC. If he can keep that up he we will have an absolute gem. Superb.

They said on HW that Billy Brown had developed a good bond with Suso since coming to the club. Maybe that's all it was gonna take to get the best from the wee man.

marshallschunkychicken

They said on HW that Billy Brown had developed a good bond with Suso since coming to the club. Maybe that's all it was gonna take to get the best from the wee man.

Yup, the boy obviously had talent from the first game of pre-season last year. It's going to be an 'interesting' day at work tomorrow though.

Never doubted he had something.

Never understood the (sometimes) ott reaction he got on here.

He'll be worth a good few goals to us this season.

Well done wee man and keep it up!

Said last season I thought he was talented, works his socks off, not scared to get involved, good pace, skill and a good shot. What more do people want?! Hes started the season off well and I really hope losing tonight in that way doesnt effect him. Hopefully he'l be happy with his own performance and he'l continue the good work.

Gregory House M.D.

I'll use this thread to put my hands up and say i gave him pelters all through the summer and he's made me look a *****... Oh what a friend we have in jesus he's a saviour from afar! Oh what a friend we have in jesus and his name is san-ta-na! (Yes i did just copy the cantona song)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Always been a fan, glad to see some others who have been guilty of shocking and ridiculous chat about him in the past admitting they were wrong... Not Preston though. Shocked that a certain pear-tree dwelling Christmas bird would be big enough to do so, shocked frankly, WELL out of character.

Yup, the boy obviously had talent from the first game of pre-season last year. It's going to be an 'interesting' day at work tomorrow though.

Yeah work will be a mare i wont be through to your area unless 100% necessary!

Hopefully Suso keeps going and turns into proper gem for us.

That was a 9/10 from suso second half.

His second half performance is as good as I've seen from a winger at hearts including the great jc fantastic. As for the defence...

The performance from Suso, second half was fantastic.

Every time he got hold of the ball he looked like creating something.

Thought the referee was shocking!

I've been made to eat my words with him this season. He's been a joy to watch this year and is practically the first name on the team sheet for me now. Superb from the wee fella tonight

Always been a fan, glad to see some others who have been guilty of shocking and ridiculous chat about him in the past admitting they were wrong... Not Preston though. Shocked that a certain pear-tree dwelling Christmas bird would be big enough to do so, shocked frankly, WELL out of character.

Pathetic stuff yet again. Can't be arsed with this tonight but you're the one that makes the tit out of yourself by saying 'always been a fan', 'always knew he was a player', 'never doubted him once'. What a lot of PISH.

A player can develop and change. I'm guilty about doubting he'll ever be good enough for Hearts but I'm correct in saying he certainly wasn't last season.

Pathetic stuff yet again. Can't be arsed with this tonight but you're the one that makes the tit out of yourself by saying 'always been a fan', 'always knew he was a player', 'never doubted him once'. What a lot of PISH.

A player can develop and change. I'm guilty about doubting he'll ever be good enough for Hearts but I'm correct in saying he certainly wasn't last season.

Rather than calling someone a tit why not admit you were wrong?

Rather than calling someone a tit why not admit you were wrong?

This goes back to a previous argument with Mothy. That's the only reason he's commenting on my post.

I've already said up the thread he's making me eat my words. Thanks for your concern. :thumbsup:

Was at the game with excellent view of Suso in the second half....he was absolutely first class. Falkirk were bricking it every time he came at them. There is no way we would have got so near to winning the game with 10 men if he hadn't played as well. He looked knackered in the last 10 minutes with the effort he put in. Good to see a player wanting to fight so much for the team

The Establishment

Lets not argue on this thread we are all in agreement.

Suso's 2nd half performance IMO is the best individual performance since 05/06. He lit the game up all on his own. I have hated on him a bit in the past too.

This goes back to a previous argument with Mothy. That's the only reason he's commenting on my post.

I've already said up the thread he's making me eat my words. Thanks for your concern. :thumbsup:

Fair play I'll bow out :thumbsup:

The majority of our players didn't deserve to be on the same team as Suso tonight.

What a second 1/2 he had - no wonder he was angry at the end. He should have knocked fu ck out of the whole back 4 for being disgustingly bad.

The guy was absolutely out of this world tonight, genuinely brilliant.

His desire was the soul reason for two of our goals, really ******* brilliant BTW.

Well done SUSO!!!!

The Old Tolbooth

Take a bow Suso, you were absolutely magnificent tonight son and deserved to be on the winning side, one of the best performances I've seen from anyone in maroon for a very long time.

I'm also a word eater. He's been shocking in my eyes, tonight he was out of this world, 100% danger and direct in his attack.

Well done wee man!

That was as good a performance by a player in a Heart of Midlothian shirt since Skacel against Hibs in the 4-1 win under Rix. Albeit it was only the second half but bloody hell he was sensational. He was everywhere. One minute he's winning a tackle in the middle, then supporting Kyle on the left before tormenting Twaddle down our right.

Sensational.

Not long back home. Suso was magnificent in that second half. The lousy defence cost us. Gutted, after the fightback with ten men. Got to get that defence sorted out, and the midfield needs a bit of a shake up aswell. Hearts end was packed. Superb support.

Lynn :ninja: :ninja:

Suso was superb.

He was absolutely devastated at the end.

I hope he can keep on playing at that level because he was out of this world.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Grabbed the team by the scruff of the neck and put them in a decent position. Tremendous game he had tonight.

I hope he reads this thread.

Commander Harris

I'm not going to say anything new or blindingly original here but I feel the need to add myself to the list of people congratulating Suso on an excellent performance. ?

He was indeed tremendous, hope he can keep this up? :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

Amazing performance, he toyed with the Falkirk left side. His goal was a real battering ram goal of breaking through the packed box then slotting it away. He has risen up to the challenge from Temps to take his right side position (if we try to fit in Driver or Skacel on the left) and hearing the fans chant "Suso" will do his confidence no harm.

Also, people go on about his temperment, but its worth noting that apart from a tunnel brawl, he has not been sent off at Hearts on the pitch.

I like Suso as he's always looking to collect the ball and rarely hides. Numerous times tonight he was offering a great outball for Kello (long throws) to quickly get us up the other end of the park. Had the Falkirk defence on toast all the second half.

Worked his socks off and as numerous others have mentioned did not deserve to be on the losing side. Templeton, i thought, also had a decent game considering he was kicked all over the park at times, with little protection from the ref - two of the challenges from Twaddle and Scobbie (I think) were stonewall yellows. Suso is good at using his body better than temps to get the better of opponents and draw fouls in dangerous positions.

If Suso was playing for Falkirk tonight how different would that scoreline have been...

The wee man was awesome, absolutely brilliant.

I've always liked his aggresion and desire, but sometimes it overtakes his talent. Tonight he channeled and mixed it all perfectly. A sperb performance that has made an unlucky defeat easier to accept.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Partridge,

Dinnae greet aboot it luv, sheesh...

As for me always knowing he was a player, I thought this way as early as the pre-seasons last season against Bolton and Sunderland, I have posted about how good a player he is from that point onwards, it's all in there, feel free to search.

My, we do get a wee bit sniffly when we are wrong, don't we?

:D

He has taken time to settle...But is really looking the part now. Just drives home the point GIVE NEW PLAYERS A BLOODY CHANCE!

At times I've found him frustrating, but last night he was magnificent.

Worked his backside off and dragged the whole team back into the game.

Well done Suso :thumbsup:

Archived