BB2, Loving it

TyphoonJambo

Thats the second edition of the Billy brown show and getting better all the time. Agreed that he sounds more wooden than pinnochio's tager in his intro but that only because he is obviously reading from a scipt but when he gets flowing it's actualy quite good. He openly admits a hatred of the old firm. Declares his preference for 2 strikers up front and got me moist when he mentioned playing Robbo on saturday. Anyone else think it's a good step forward for Hearts world?

Thats the second edition of the Billy brown show and getting better all the time. Agreed that he sounds more wooden than pinnochio's tager in his intro but that only because he is obviously reading from a scipt but when he gets flowing it's actualy quite good. He openly admits a hatred of the old firm. Declares his preference for 2 strikers up front and got me moist when he mentioned playing Robbo on saturday. Anyone else think it's a good step forward for Hearts world?

who`s robbo??

Hartleys_Jam_Tart

I absolutely LOVE The Billy Brown show...I must admit I never had high hopes for it but I think it's great. I feel sorry for him when he's clearly reading off a script, but when he relaxes I think it's really great.

Well done Hearts :thumbsup:

Patrick Bateman

BB does a great job; who cares if he sounds like he's reading from a script? Even professional broadcasters do it all the time. The only complaint I'd have is with the commentator guy who just seemed to spout nonsense and couldn't seem to read, or even keep up with, the game at Inverness. Still, a good effort from Hearts overall, very encouraging to see the club take the initiative on this.

I absolutely LOVE The Billy Brown show...I must admit I never had high hopes for it but I think it's great. I feel sorry for him when he's clearly reading off a script, but when he relaxes I think it's really great.

Well done Hearts :thumbsup:

Agreed and with them using the Facebook link for live questions it could be the medium to get a few questions answered.

Terrific work from the club. All that's really missing is a Paul Kiddie to keep the thing going a bit smoother but that apart - very good.

Just listened to the 2nd show and Billy will settle into the role in time im sure - Driver was on the show today and looking at 3-4 weeks for his return.

Think it will be interesting when Kyle/Lockie are invited on as both do like to speak their mind.

Agree its a great chance to get in the important questions and hear a little of the thoughts behind the scenes, but lets be honest im sure there is some adjudication on what can be aired.

Seriously??? :blink:

what does he mean when he says"got me moist when he mentioned playing Robbo on saturday"

remember ive not listened to the show so im trying to understand what the op is saying :huh:

Tangent, but does anyone know how I can get the videos to work using Firefox? Says plug in needed but doesnt seem to work when i try to download it

Cheers

what does he mean when he says"got me moist when he mentioned playing Robbo on saturday"

remember ive not listened to the show so im trying to understand what the op is saying :huh:

The commentator from Saturday said the fans were abit surprised that Kyle wasnt playing from the start and wanted to see a Kyle Elliot partnership to which Billy Brown said if we picked the side according to the fans wishes we would have played Robbo on Saturday.

The commentator from Saturday said the fans were abit surprised that Kyle wasnt playing from the start and wanted to see a Kyle Elliot partnership to which Billy Brown said if we picked the side according to the fans wishes we would have played Robbo on Saturday.

Ritchie, thanks for getting that message over for me. My first reaction was that he has taking the single fish but fairs fair if he never listened to the text he shouldn't have beene xpected to get the joke.

Tangent, but does anyone know how I can get the videos to work using Firefox? Says plug in needed but doesnt seem to work when i try to download it

Cheers

I get this problem if I try to run explorer in 64bit mode but it does not support Fire fox.I have to run explorer on the basic application nad it is ok. Could be load of billy bollox but I am sure it's a windows 7 glitch, progress eh!!!

Archived