Anyone coming from Galashiels for tonight's game?

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

My best man needs a lift from Gala if anyone has any spare seats, the guy he was meant to be travelling with has had to work late and cant take him now and his car is off the road so he's stuck.

Any helpers out there?

John a mate of mine might be heading up to the game from Stow tonight if you're mate can get up there??

I'll give him a bell just now and find out if he's leaving from home or work.

I'll pm you when I find out

The Old Tolbooth

John a mate of mine might be heading up to the game from Stow tonight if you're mate can get up there??

I'll give him a bell just now and find out if he's leaving from home or work.

I'll pm you when I find out

That's a decent offer mate, I'll let him know, and thanks a lot for that, it's much appreciated :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

Gorgie_Rebels fine effort didn't quite work out so still looking for a lift if anyone can help.

Thanks for trying though mate :thumbsup:

That's a decent offer mate, I'll let him know, and thanks a lot for that, it's much appreciated :thumbsup:

Sorry John

He is going up but he's leaving straight from work in Edinburgh tonight.

Hope you're mate gets something sorted out

My best man needs a lift from Gala if anyone has any spare seats, the guy he was meant to be travelling with has had to work late and cant take him now and his car is off the road so he's stuck.

Any helpers out there?

You have a PM

The Old Tolbooth

I take it I only get invited along when we reach the Semi Final stage :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Ha ha, they didn't even know they were coming until yesterday mate, anyway I wouldn't have thought you would be leaving the house just now :whistling:

Ha ha, they didn't even know they were coming until yesterday mate, anyway I wouldn't have thought you would be leaving the house just now :whistling:

:yucky:

Archived