Steven Elliot back in training

tartofmidlothian

Good news considering that our options up front have been poor for the last 3 or 4 seasons. I have no doubt he will prove to be a good signing when he gets fit. There are a few clips on YouTube of him scoring some absolute screamers! Bit he's going to have to wait for his chance because kev and cal seem to be forging a great partnership. Let's hope that when he gets his chance he can grab it with both hands as having a few good strikers that can score is something every jambo has been wishing for for far to long now.

Good news considering that our options up front have been poor for the last 3 or 4 seasons. I have no doubt he will prove to be a good signing when he gets fit. There are a few clips on YouTube of him scoring some absolute screamers! Bit he's going to have to wait for his chance because kev and cal seem to be forging a great partnership. Let's hope that when he gets his chance he can grab it with both hands as having a few good strikers that can score is something every jambo has been wishing for for far to long now.

4-3-3, anyone. :thumbsup:

I Was told after the St Johnstone game from two English fellows that Stephen Elliott is good when he has time to think on the ball, no good when getting closed down. :unsure:

Frankenstein Jambo.

I can see JJ sticking with C. Elliot. S. Elliott will have to battle his way into the first team which is always a good thing.

give JJ a good problem.

Archived