Hibs/Yogi's bad home run

Guest vanbasten1874

"Youse guys..."

:laugh:

That tells the amount of respect (or lack of) that the journalist has for John Hughes. It's in 'Journalism 101' that you don't print bad grammar in a quote as it is very disrespectful and makes it more difficult for your customers to read.

I like the last line of the report. I don't know what opprobrium is but if it's tumbling from the fester road stands it must be a good thing!

Thought we were part of the last nine at Fester. He mentions 8 but not us. Don't worry Yogi, we won't forget. Maybe the journalists have decided the sun doesn't shine out of his proverbial and have started to report more on a factual basis rather than the flair myth which is constantly pedalled by the hacks from the east. Doubt it though

I like the last line of the report. I don't know what opprobrium is but if it's tumbling from the fester road stands it must be a good thing!

Oh it is.

Opprobrium

noun

1. the disgrace or infamy attached to conduct viewed as grossly shameful

2. anything bringing shame or disgrace

3. reproachful contempt for something regarded as inferior

That fits nicely. :whistling::teehee:

Did anyone hear Pat Nevin's report on the hubs game yesterday? Nothing short of embarrassing sums it up! He was using phrases such as "wonderful game of football " and full of "scintilating hibs attacks ". Remind me of the score again Pat? Failed to beat relegation candidates at home and the scintillating attacks produced 3 less goals than the JT's managed at their place!

Did I miss something?? What Success have hubz had like?

Are you aloud to call getting pumped in Europe 6-2 a success?

Please explain Yogi, and in proper English!

Cardiac Rucksack

They will prob have a decent performance at the tattie bowl on Sat and everything will be alright again. We can but hope. :thumbsup:

Is anyone else really pleased that Yogi managed to get through the post Christmas slump?

My prediction last year was that his signings would turn them into a new version of Falkirk. His honeymoon period saw him through but we are now seeing his full managerial skills in an abundance. Keepers - gash, defence - gash, midfield - gash, forwards - injured or gash bar one who will soon do his annual disappearing act.

I really do think they will struggle - even when the board acts, there will have been too much damage done to repair it.

Shame.

Is anyone else really pleased that Yogi managed to get through the post Christmas slump?

My prediction last year was that his signings would turn them into a new version of Falkirk. His honeymoon period saw him through but we are now seeing his full managerial skills in an abundance. Keepers - gash, defence - gash, midfield - gash, forwards - injured or gash bar one who will soon do his annual disappearing act.

I really do think they will struggle - even when the board acts, there will have been too much damage done to repair it.

Shame.

This post made me smile with anticipation and hope.

:D

if thats what they call success let them hav it .............u have to laff :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: it just beats me how they live in a different planet from us ......i bet if j.j. goes half that time without winning he will be out the door , not that i would want that to happen for me at all , as it would be for any hearts manager ,,,,,,,, easter road planet dissalution...........fth

I heard that Yogi and Hubsh have only won 4 out of their last 29 competetive matches. Can this really be?

Including Ross County, Maribor etc (all competitions)

This guy makes Csaba look good.

If anyone has a complete list of shame then please post.

Thanks

I just hope he's still around for the first derby, with Yogi still at the helm I reckon we could give the hapless Hibees one hell of a spanking.

I heard that Yogi and Hubsh have only won 4 out of their last 29 competetive matches. Can this really be?

Including Ross County, Maribor etc (all competitions)

This guy makes Csaba look good.

If anyone has a complete list of shame then please post.

Thanks

4 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 25 games (going back to 10/2/2010):

H-Hamilton-1-1

H-Inverness CT-1-1

A-St. Mirren-0-1

H-Rangers-0-3

A-Motherwell-3-2

H-Maribor-2-3

A-Maribor-0-3

A-Dundee Utd-2-0

A-Motherwell-6-6

H-Hearts-1-2

H-Rangers-0-1

A-Celtic-2-3

A-Hamilton-1-4

H-Celtic-2-3

H-Dundee Utd-2-4

A-Falkirk-3-1

A-Ross County-1-2

A-Hearts-1-2

H-Ross County-2-2

H-Kilmarnock-1-0

H-St. Johnstone-1-1

A-Motherwell-0-1

A-St. Johnstone-1-5

A-Rangers-0-3

H-Aberdeen-2-2

H-Hamilton-1-1

H-Inverness CT-1-1

A-St. Mirren-0-1

H-Rangers-0-3

A-Motherwell-3-2

H-Maribor-2-3

A-Maribor-0-3

A-Dundee Utd-2-0

A-Motherwell-6-6

H-Hearts-1-2

H-Rangers-0-1

A-Celtic-2-3

A-Hamilton-1-4

H-Celtic-2-3

H-Dundee Utd-2-4

A-Falkirk-3-1

A-Ross County-1-2

A-Hearts-1-2

H-Ross County-2-2

H-Kilmarnock-1-0

H-St. Johnstone-1-1

A-Motherwell-0-1

A-St. Johnstone-1-5

A-Rangers-0-3

H-Aberdeen-2-2

If that form continues they'd get 27 points from 38 games. Falkirk were relegated with 31 points last year :thumbsup:

H-Hamilton-1-1

H-Inverness CT-1-1

A-St. Mirren-0-1

H-Rangers-0-3

A-Motherwell-3-2

H-Maribor-2-3

A-Maribor-0-3

A-Dundee Utd-2-0

A-Motherwell-6-6

H-Hearts-1-2

H-Rangers-0-1

A-Celtic-2-3

A-Hamilton-1-4

H-Celtic-2-3

H-Dundee Utd-2-4

A-Falkirk-3-1

A-Ross County-1-2

A-Hearts-1-2

H-Ross County-2-2

H-Kilmarnock-1-0

H-St. Johnstone-1-1

A-Motherwell-0-1

A-St. Johnstone-1-5

A-Rangers-0-3

H-Aberdeen-2-2

But at least they played with flair, in the manner all football should be played! Brazilian, total Football, in the mould of Man Utd with a hit of Barca!!

I have stopped laughing at Hughes.

I am geniunely concerned he won't be there much longer. Another dark day in the Glorious history of HMFC if this happens.

I actually shed tears when Shrek got sacked.

Hagar the Horrible

Whats is also pleasing is Hibs always fade away after Christmas, so given their current form how bad will they be in January onwards?

I keep winding up my hobo work colleagues that they have not won a game since we buried a shirt under the new sticklebrick stand :woot:

Yoggi has become a caricature of himself. there would be no need to have a spitting image dummy as it just would not be as rediculous as himself! :lol:

4 wins, 6 draws and 15 losses in the last 25 games (going back to 10/2/2010)

How exactly does this constitute a bad run?

It's Hibs we're talking about.

:thumbsup:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Still, at least they have a nice balance sheet, a barn in Newcastle and an awful new lego stand. :rofl:

Relegation must be of real concern to them.

H-Hamilton-1-1

H-Inverness CT-1-1

A-St. Mirren-0-1

H-Rangers-0-3

A-Motherwell-3-2

H-Maribor-2-3

A-Maribor-0-3

A-Dundee Utd-2-0

A-Motherwell-6-6

H-Hearts-1-2

H-Rangers-0-1

A-Celtic-2-3

A-Hamilton-1-4

H-Celtic-2-3

H-Dundee Utd-2-4

A-Falkirk-3-1

A-Ross County-1-2

A-Hearts-1-2

H-Ross County-2-2

H-Kilmarnock-1-0

H-St. Johnstone-1-1

A-Motherwell-0-1

A-St. Johnstone-1-5

A-Rangers-0-3

H-Aberdeen-2-2

THAT SERIOUSLY IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

They truly are a complete joke of an outfit.

The results don't matter tho, it's how they play and they play with flair.

I can't wait until they once again will be our bitches this season

I don't think Bingo will see out another 7 days as manager of Hibs.

The mid week cup game is the big one for them. If they lose to Mixu's lot, coupled with a heavy defeat to the Tic next week - the heat really is on.

If anything happens to the Rat, they are ###### big time.

The mid week cup game is the big one for them. If they lose to Mixu's lot, coupled with a heavy defeat to the Tic next week - the heat really is on.

To make matters worse for them.....

The big Lith CF they've just signed is apparently a bigger huddy than Colin Nish and Amadou Konte put together.

:)

Jimmy Calderwood will have his fat orange pumpkin like face in that home dugout at ER by the time Halloweenis here.

A Hearts/Killie double pays at 6/1 for those interested. :)

Their next 6 games:

Killie (away), Celtic (away), St Johnstone (away), Killie (home), Aberdeen (away), Dundee Utd (away).

Followed by us at home.

Ouch.

I don't want Yogi to go :down:

Their next 6 games:

Killie (away), Celtic (away), St Johnstone (away), Killie (home), Aberdeen (away), Dundee Utd (away).

Gone by the trip to Pittodrie if not before.

If they win any of those games I'll be surprised. Relegation anyone? :thumbsup:

Jimmy Calderwood will have his fat orange pumpkin like face in that home dugout at ER by the time Halloweenis here.

Christ, as if I don't hate him enough.

But at least they played with flair, in the manner all football should be played! Brazilian, total Football, in the mould of Man Utd with a hit of Barca!!

You forgot to mention the dutch :woot:

I don't think Bingo will see out another 7 days as manager of Hibs.

Unfortunately he'll be gone if they are horsed out of the wee cup as it'll effectively be the end of their season.

As it's the only trophy they have an earthly of getting near once they are out all they'll have to look forward to will be the relegation dogfight which none of their nancy-boy players will have the stomach for.

Still - Petrie will be along in a minute to pull the wool over their eyes once again with talk of shiny new stands and heathy bank balance which will mysteriously diminish once he decides to leave/retire.

And some of those games were under floodlights don't forget, that is an important thing for the deluded ones. :whistling:

But they play with flair :whistling:

The only folk that buy into that myth are the media. No hibs fan I know thinks they play nice football, they haven't done since squareheid buggered off.

Archived