This Season

Captain Price

I think it is going to be a good one, with the managing team, the ability of the players and the development of the youth team. Rudi back is also a huge plus.

Discuss.

Its been a long time baby

I think it is going to be a good one, with the managing team, the ability of the players and the development of the youth team. Rudi back is also a huge plus.

Discuss.

We have beat teams we should be beating, drew with teams we that will be mid table and have been beaten by the old firm, thats how i think the rest of the season will pan out.

We have beat teams we should be beating, drew with teams we that will be mid table and have been beaten by the old firm, thats how i think the rest of the season will pan out.

With an absolute minimum of 4 first team starters missing each game so far I think you are selling us well short.

Players who haven't played through injury and suspension so far who IMO would have started. After 5 games-

Kyle

Stevenson

Eggert

Pala

Driver

Zal

Wallace

C Elliot

Others who have been out-

Bouzid

Obua

S Elliott

Glen

Kucharski

Nearly a whole team has been missing after just 5 games so too early to look for any pattern to our results

Jambof3tornado

Dont know what impact Rudi will have. Lot of pressure on him to be as good as he was last time,even though the current Hearts team has nowhere near the quality we had back then.

As for the season,well its too hard to predict until the 1st set of 11 games has passed,but I am much more confident than I have been for a good few seasons!

Archived