What we have won had Black not been injured?

Dalry

We were very average first half and Kyle coming on and Black going off turned the game not just a little, but a hell of a lot. I think we maybe would've lost had Kyle not come on then. Possibly we could've got 1-1 but the big man makes such a difference that it seems to make sense to stick to a 442. I'd like to see Skacel at left back also until Wallace returns as Wallace gets forward a lot and most teams play 1 or 2 up front. The left back spot has been terrible the last few weeks since Wallace got injured, it needs a natural left-footer there.

We were very average first half and Kyle coming on and Black going off turned the game not just a little, but a hell of a lot. I think we maybe would've lost had Kyle not come on then. Possibly we could've got 1-1 but the big man makes such a difference that it seems to make sense to stick to a 442. I'd like to see Skacel at left back also until Wallace returns as Wallace gets forward a lot and most teams play 1 or 2 up front. The left back spot has been terrible the last few weeks since Wallace got injured, it needs a natural left-footer there.

Hearts of Vladland

Black was no worse than Jonnson in midfield when he was on.

Black was better in midfield than Jonsson but we can't say we never got better after Black went off.

Black was no worse than Jonnson in midfield when he was on.

That really doesn't say much !

The shape of the team improved dramatically when Black went off - or more importantly, when Kyle came on . . .

penicuik jambo

That really doesn't say much !

The shape of the team improved dramatically when Black went off - or more importantly, when Kyle came on . . .

I agree, You could have taken anyone from Black, Jonnson and Stevo off and brought Kyle on and we would have improved. Was shocked at how bad the Eggman was at centre mid!

I think that the difference was made when Kyle replaced Stevenson in the formation. He has had a few games off the striker and does not look equipped to play with his back to goal. He was much better when he went into midfield.

Kyle provided an option for the midfield after he went on - and Black would have benefited from that if there had been a straight swap of Kyle for Stevenson.

How long is Black out for? Days, weeks, months? Years? :whistling:

He is a Hearts man. Have a word with your self. If you do not understand , look up class in the dictionary.

He is a Hearts man. Have a word with your self. If you do not understand , look up class in the dictionary.

Who gives a **** if he is a Hearts man, he is not good enough.

Would like us to re-sign Kevin Twaddle as well?

I loved watching twaddel playing. It always gave me hope that if that clown could get I game there was hope for me. Anyways Kyle coming in made the difference

Black was doing fine yesterday, The most important thing we changed was our shape, as well as a player coming on who ICT simply could not handle.

Black is going to have to score the winner in the CL final dressed as superman whilst doing over 100mph on a motor bike to rescue his Hearts career.

Black was doing fine yesterday, The most important thing we changed was our shape, as well as a player coming on who ICT simply could not handle.

Black is going to have to score the winner in the CL final dressed as superman whilst doing over 100mph on a motor bike to rescue his Hearts career.

I agree, I thought he had started the game pretty well and I felt a bit sorry for him as he was clearly looking forward to playing against his old team.

It all worked out for us in the end though.

Archived