What number will Rudi get? (Merged Threads)

JamTarts1874

Regardless, whatever it is, I'm getting his name and number on the back of my top :thumbsup:

First time I've had a players name on my top since... well since Rudi was here first time round!

The Options are 15, 22, 28, 32, 37 And all numbers over 40 with the exception of 49 (Dylan McGowan)

15 is David Witteveen

22 is Gordon Smith

28 is Mark Ridgers

32 is Jonny Brown

37 is Conrad Balatoni

Dylan's no is actually 36 this season. (49 last season)

Numbers 41 through 63 are all taken up by the full time ground staff (U19s and U17s).

Most of the loanees are due back at Christmas, so I doubt that their numbers will be used.

Captain Lithuania

15 is David Witteveen

22 is Gordon Smith

28 is Mark Ridgers

32 is Jonny Brown

37 is Conrad Balatoni

Dylan's no is actually 36 this season. (49 last season)

Numbers 41 through 63 are all taken up by the full time ground staff (U19s and U17s).

Most of the loanees are due back at Christmas, so I doubt that their numbers will be used.

Witteveen is no longer a Hearts player.

Dr Ian Malcolm

He wants 88. I just hope it's not for the same reasons Buffon wore 88.

Why did Buffon wear 88?

The Options are 15, 22, 28, 32, 37 And all numbers over 40 with the exception of 49 (Dylan McGowan)

Went on to wikipedia and didn't notice the players out on loan were missing their numbers post IMO. :P

Why did Buffon wear 88?

Because he was a fascist. 88=HH Heil Hitler. However I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to Prince Rudi of Skacel. He does want 88 tho apparently.

Number. 19 for Rudi.

Con-****ing-firmed.

Pfft what a let down.

88 would have been a million times better.

Went on to wikipedia and didn't notice the players out on loan were missing their numbers post IMO. :P

went on official club website and didn't realise that their list was incomplete post actually

Dr Ian Malcolm

Because he was a fascist. 88=HH Heil Hitler. However I'm pretty sure that doesn't apply to Prince Rudi of Skacel. He does want 88 tho apparently.

:o Didn't know that.

Buffon :down:

Knowledge is the bomb.

went on official club website and didn't realise that their list was incomplete post actually

Good comeback. Made me look like an idiot anyway. :lol:

1 9 = A I so maybe he's a keen supporter of Amnesty International (or a big fan of American Idol)

alternatively

S is the 19th letter of the alphabet and the initial letter of Skacel

1 9 = A I so maybe he's a keen supporter of Amnesty International (or a big fan of American Idol)

alternatively

S is the 19th letter of the alphabet and the initial letter of Skacel

I reckon he enjoyed collaborations between Spielberg and Kubrick.

Wouldn't surprise me. It was not a good experience.

Although if for some reason he left 10 minutes before the end he'd have missed the sugary Spielbergian ending and have thought it was a far more Kubrickian film.

Although if for some reason he left 10 minutes before the end he'd have missed the sugary Spielbergian ending and have thought it was a far more Kubrickian film.

He'd have still thought it was a shit waste of time, tbh.

Archived