Nice to see VR writing off our season

Julio

selling Velicka and not appointing a proper manager. Frails not up to the task. Feel a bit sorry for him. Why should people bother wasting their hard earned watching these wasters? :mad:

Carl Weathers
selling Velicka and not appointing a proper manager. Frails not up to the task. Feel a bit sorry for him. Why should people bother wasting their hard earned watching these wasters? :mad:

Do you live in Peebles Hunio? ;)

Frail is not as manager and as every passing week goes by this becomes more and more obvious.

He needs to revert to being a coach when Hearts finally get someone in. If ever.

And really, it`s getting boring whigeing about them too Julio.

We know they are inconsistent sheeite so lets just see some feckin action from the board.

Frail is not as manager and as every passing week goes by this becomes more and more obvious.

He needs to revert to being a coach when Hearts finally get someone in. If ever.

Sadly its a huge IF Dave. Frail is a coach NEVER a manager. :(

And really, it`s getting boring whigeing about them too Julio.

We know they are inconsistent sheeite so lets just see some feckin action from the board.

In order to be inconsistent there has to be a level of consistancy in the first place! :(

Your choice you need not if you don't want to. I don't think they are wasters.

Your choice you need not if you don't want to. I don't think they are wasters.

They are gutless and spineless. Its a disgrace how far behind the Hobos we are in the league. I'm quite glad I'm on a golf weekend up north next weekend and don't have to use my season ticket watching them.

Serious question, did you post this after the ICT game ?

You seem to be stuck in a time warp and only let out after bad results. :rolleyes:

You seem to be stuck in a time warp and only let out after bad results. :rolleyes:

Serious question do you honestly believe we will even finish in the top six? :rolleyes:

Sadly its a huge IF Dave. Frail is a coach NEVER a manager. :(

Oh aye, Frails the one to blame.

It's HIS fault our squad is full of huddies.

Oh aye, Frails the one to blame.

It's HIS fault our squad is full of huddies.

Do you think Frail is the man for the job? :rolleyes: As for the squad full of huddies we all know thats VRs fault. :mad:

Do you think Frail is the man for the job? :rolleyes: As for the squad full of huddies we all know thats VRs fault. :mad:

Of course I don't but theres feck all he can do, so stop having a go at him FFS.

Serious question do you honestly believe we will even finish in the top six? :rolleyes:

No i don't and said so a long time ago, Although i swayed a bit when we started to get some results. Anyone with half a brain knows we are pish.

I notice you didn't answer my question though.

Of course I don't but theres feck all he can do, so stop having a go at him FFS.

If he can't stand the heat its time he got out the kitchen.

No i don't and said so a long time ago, Although i swayed a bit when we started to get some results. Anyone with half a brain knows we are pish.

I notice you didn't answer my question though.

This seasons been a sad joke. Results like the one in Inverness only papered over the cracks. Where were Clums goals today? Mole who failed at QOTS gets a game for us. Says it all. :(

This seasons been a sad joke. Results like the one in Inverness only papered over the cracks. Where were Clums goals today? Mole who failed at QOTS gets a game for us. Says it all. :(

Who would you play up front?:rolleyes:

But your not saying anything new, we found out on the 1st of feb this season was a write off and was confirmed when we sold Velicka. Just seems like after every result you can't wait to get on and post the same gush over and over again.

I think we'll finish above Falkirk and earn a Top 6 place.

I think Aberdeen will finish above both Hearts and Falkirk so it won't matter !!

Benny instead of Mole. ;)

And you would have been on after the game saying exacty the same thing only replacing those names.

Benny instead of Mole. ;)

You'd have ****ed and moaned either way and blamed Frail.

I still agree with alot of what you say but FFS give it a bit of a rest. It is BORING.

Velicka might have made a difference but I'd doubt it. Our problem is not so much that our strikers aren't good enough, the midfield create no chances at all.

Point is, we won't get into Europe and that's because of the form before Frail took charge, it's not because of what's happened since.

Drew Busby !

Looking like the report card for Vlads 3rd full year in charge is shaping up as follows:

Year 1: 2nd place/Europe spot/Scottish Cup winners

Year 2: League cup winners

Year 3: likely 3rd place/Europe spot.

The only problem with that rosy scenario is that the achievements in Year 2 and 3 belong to Hibs... :confused:

Christs sake, we're not only 2nd rate in the SPL, this is shaping up to be 2 years on the trot where Hearts, "the pride of Edinburgh",are going to be bested by the wee team in our own city.

Vlad and Rodney said we should give them time to judge them. Well they've had enough time and I'm judging them NOW. And the verdict ... from the bottom of my heart, is GTF.

does no one else find it quite sad the whole "top 6" thing. Before thios season I dont think we would have even mentioned those words.

Drylaw Hearts
does no one else find it quite sad the whole "top 6" thing. Before thios season I dont think we would have even mentioned those words.

Yep.

Its cringeworthy that it has come to this. VR is responsible for allowing this to happen. :(

alwaysthereinspirit

Maybe they waste their hard earned because they're Hearts fans.

A little bit out in left field but its all I've got.

Looking like the report card for Vlads 3rd full year in charge is shaping up as follows:

Year 1: 2nd place/Europe spot/Scottish Cup winners

Year 2: League cup winners

Year 3: likely 3rd place/Europe spot.

The only problem with that rosy scenario is that the achievements in Year 2 and 3 belong to Hibs... :confused:

Christs sake, we're not only 2nd rate in the SPL, this is shaping up to be 2 years on the trot where Hearts, "the pride of Edinburgh",are going to be bested by the wee team in our own city.

Vlad and Rodney said we should give them time to judge them. Well they've had enough time and I'm judging them NOW. And the verdict ... from the bottom of my heart, is GTF.

VR and sons running of our great club has been a disgrace. :mad:

Drew Busby !

There was a reasonable amount of hilarity here when the fat Finnish fecker took over at Hibs.

Unfortunately the fat Finnish fecker has a damn sight more clue about how to manage a team than anyone we've had at the helm in the last 2 seasons.

I heard the hibs teamsheet when I was in the car today. It kind of read like "who", "never heard of him", "journeyman pro", "eh ?" and so on.

Well that bunch of talent-limited huddies is heading for 3rd and Europe because they have a modicum of competence and are well organised by a semi-decent manager. The same formula as is currently being applied at Motherwell, Dundee United etc

Us ? I give up, I really really do :sad:

There was a reasonable amount of hilarity here when the fat Finnish fecker took over at Hibs.

Unfortunately the fat Finnish fecker has a damn sight more clue about how to manage a team than anyone we've had at the helm in the last 2 seasons.

I heard the hibs teamsheet when I was in the car today. It kind of read like "who", "never heard of him", "journeyman pro", "eh ?" and so on.

Well that bunch of talent-limited huddies is heading for 3rd and Europe because they have a modicum of competence and are well organised by a semi-decent manager. The same formula as is currently being applied at Motherwell, Dundee United etc

No idea where the hilarity came from with Paatelainen getting the job.

The guy had a good spell at Cowden and was doing fine in Finland when Hibs got him.

Quitter.

Beating Kilmarnock at home, where they were second best for most of the game does not make them a great team. Say what you like about Hearts, but they are not a stick on for 3rd, even taking us out of the equation still leaves Motherwell and Utd better placed than them.

Retrieve your grip young sir!

Quitter.

Beating Kilmarnock at home, where they were second best for most of the game does not make them a great team. Say what you like about Hearts, but they are not a stick on for 3rd, even taking us out of the equation still leaves Motherwell and Utd better placed than them.

They've won 6 of their last 7 in the league or something.

They will more than likely finish 3rd.

They've sold alot of players for big money and still managed to keep a team up the top end of the league whilst cutting their wage budget immensely.

Say what you want about them but they are in far better position on and off the field than we presently are.

Drew Busby !
Quitter.

Mon ami, my hopes for VR - and more importantly a successful Hearts under his tenure - went down the toilet by November and haven't come back since.

I'll retrieve my grip the day the very same day that VR retrieves his, and starts steering the ship. And I'm putting precious little hope in that happening :(

Hibs don't have 3rd yet, but they're in the frame and it's shaping up for two successive years where Hearts come off 2nd best to Hibs in terms of worthwhile domestic achievement. And THAT would be intolerable given the grandiose vision that was laid out by VR.

cardboardcutout

do we really want to be in the top six and face the very real likelihood of being gubbed by every other team in it!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

davemclaren

No, it's been mentioned in previous seasons.

davemclaren
do we really want to be in the top six and face the very real likelihood of being gubbed by every other team in it!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Yes, I want Hearts to do the best they can. For me that includes getting into the top six. :cool:

Julio, for once I agree.

For **** sake! This isnt about posting negatives after negative results! LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE!

Seriously, Hearts are wasters FULL EFFING STOP at the moment!

We are indeed a very poor team this season. Occasional good results and performances but generally very poor. It will be interesting to see how Vlad deals with the situation. I'm not too optimistic he will turn things around. Certainly, his track record with the club so far does not inspire confidence.

Seymour M Hersh

Any chance you could fek off back to fester road? It's clearly where your heart belongs. You really are a waste of space!!. :107years:

Our season was over before it began. Remember the shambles that masqueraded as our pre-season, the culmination of which was the most abject derby performance in a very long time.

We have become very unique in that we are a football club that appears to care not a jot how our football team performs. And when that happens what are you left with? Not a lot really, apart from disinterested supporters. We are the driftwood of Scottish football. A waste of a magnificent opportunity.

Romanov has more front than Blackpool. From talk of SPL challenges and champions league aspirations to possibly finishing in the top six. Dear oh dear.

Don't worry, you got CO as the new MD now Julio. You seemed to be quite excited at that prospect 2 hrs bfore you posted this.

Drylaw Hearts
Any chance you could fek off back to fester road? It's clearly where your heart belongs. You really are a waste of space!!. :107years:

Juilio's not wrong though.

Don't worry, you got CO as the new MD now Julio. You seemed to be quite excited at that prospect 2 hrs bfore you posted this.

Don't you mean we got CO as the new MD ?

Standard retort from a VR apologist. :rolleyes:

As I said Horse as soon as CO leaves the games well and truly up. He still being at the club is the only glimmer of light we have. :o

Archived