Lemar Vs Shepard (Sports relief)

Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers

A good watch.

I'd like to get into boxing soon but it shows how high the fitness standards are when you see how wasted two reasonably fit guys are after 3 x 1.30m rounds.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Watched it last night and it was quite enjoyable.

Ben Shepard is a seriously fit guy!

Carl Weathers

Ben Shepard is a seriously fit guy!

I can't comment as I don't roll like that!

Was an entertaining scrap though. Just shows how fit real boxers have to be.

I used to do boxing training and it is hard to understand just how fir pro boxers have to be. The sheer effort is exhausting without having to deal with being thumped as well. Try doing 3 minutes of shadow boxing in the house, then sit down for a minute and try another 3 minutes. It gives a surprising insight into the fitness required.

Carl Weathers
I used to do boxing training and it is hard to understand just how fir pro boxers have to be. The sheer effort is exhausting without having to deal with being thumped as well. Try doing 3 minutes of shadow boxing in the house, then sit down for a minute and try another 3 minutes. It gives a surprising insight into the fitness required.

I probably couldn't keep my hands up after 3 rounds, never mind throw and take punches.

Did you do any sparring?

I probably couldn't keep my hands up after 3 rounds, never mind throw and take punches.

Did you do any sparring?

Tried it a couple of times with a mate, bloody hard work. Especially as he turned out to be a lot better at it than me. :sad:

who won in the end??

i have a bit of a crush on ben shepard actually. met him a couple of times doing the x-factor thing and he is a really nice bloke. spent time chatting with everyone and interviewed me for the show. genuinely interested in people.

i'd never thought anything of him prior to that cos i never knew anything about him really. nice bloke

Carl Weathers
who won in the end??

i have a bit of a crush on ben shepard actually. met him a couple of times doing the x-factor thing and he is a really nice bloke. spent time chatting with everyone and interviewed me for the show. genuinely interested in people.

i'd never thought anything of him prior to that cos i never knew anything about him really. nice bloke

2nd video.

Say What Again
Just shows how fit real boxers have to be.

A guy I know used to box at amateur level. I watched him on the heavy bag once at the gym and his light grey t-shirt changed dark grey with sweat after about 10 mins.

I had a go and was seriously breathing out of my arse after about 90 seconds. :sad:

Archived