Watch Scotland U21 Match Live Free On Sfa Site

CJGJ

Any way of finding out team news? Would love Temps to get a run but seeing as he was shunned for the bench for a laddy who has never played first team football for Rangers, I canny see it! That's with never having seen Andrew Shinnie play, so apologies if i've misfired there!! Just seems strange with his current form, Temps wouldn't be closer to the team.

No Craig T in the squad either which baffles me.

Anyway, that's my Hearts hat. Hope he laddies do well.

The Treasurer

More great organisation from the gFA.

A match the laddies have to win and could use the backing of a big crowd so they arrange the kick off for 4pm on a Tuesday. blink.gif

I know that they couldn't play this evening due to the game at Hampden but surely this could have been arranged for yesterday or tomorrow night.

The Old Tolbooth

Is the stream working for anyone else because for me it's not showing anything yet, I was wondering if we need to wait until kick off time or something.

EDIT - Got it now

The Old Tolbooth

More great organisation from the gFA.

A match the laddies have to win and could use the backing of a big crowd so they arrange the kick off for 4pm on a Tuesday. blink.gif

I know that they couldn't play this evening due to the game at Hampden but surely this could have been arranged for yesterday or tomorrow night.

Or they could have played it at Motherwell where more people are unemployed and can make the game :)

Is the stream working for anyone else because for me it's not showing anything yet, I was wondering if we need to wait until kick off time or something.

EDIT - Got it now

It says it'll go live at 3.55. Can you believe that every one of my students has cancelled today (hence mega-postage from me) until the one who is bang in the middle of this footy match! Inconsiderate dilligent little shit.

Martin

Caddis Wilson Hanlon Scobbie

Wotherspoon Coutts Arfield Bannan

Goodwillie Maguire

Subs: Gallacher, Marr, Saunders, McGinn, Shinnie, Murphy, Forrest.

The team courtesy of another messageboard. No Temps :blink: What does he have to do to get into that team.

The Old Tolbooth

It says it'll go live at 3.55. Can you believe that every one of my students has cancelled today (hence mega-postage from me) until the one who is bang in the middle of this footy match! Inconsiderate dilligent little shit.

:lol:

A sicky could have been pulled by I feel :whistling:

:lol:

A sicky could have been pulled by I feel :whistling:

Not really doable. Paid by the lesson and need the dosh!!!!!!! Will be watching the England and Scotland games back to back at my mates tonight though (sky+ rocks) so there's always that!

As for the line-up. I like Wotherspoon and Caddis - both good players, but are they any better than Craig T? Would appear to be a toss-up between him and Wotherspoon as both can play mid and RB. Not sure to be honest, but if our 21s are better than Temps' and Craig's level then we've got a bright future. And I mean that. Could do with more up front. I guess Griffiths is injured, but we still don't seem to be bringing through that top quality striker that other countries around us such as Sweden and Norway seem able to do.

Not working for me either. Every time I press play, it just stops

:verymad:

GC

Me too. Ah well, won't even catch the first 15. Hope they do the job. Would be a good boost to a weary nation if our 21s made a tourny

Nucky Thompson

Wotherspoon

Anytime I've saw the laddie he's been absolutely pish and that's not wearing maroon tinted specks.

Must have reached their capacity of 13 and so overloaded!!!

What do you expect from that lot!

They couldn't run a car boot sale!

You can't blame the SFA for the kick off times guys, EUFA have insisted on it. <_<

Also anyone not getting the stream to work, make sure you have the latest version of mediaplayer installed. Version 11 for xp and 12 for windows 7.

I had the same problem, updated and am now getting it fine. :thumbsup:

As usual for Scotland qualification is very confusing. Win and we win the group. I dont think we can get one of the 4 best runners up spots if we only draw but could still win the group if Belarus draw with Azerbaijan, as we have the best goal difference of the three.

jamboinglasgow

get in.

THough the daft thing about the U21 European championships is that even if we top our group we still have to go into play-offs.

What a fantastic strike at the end there to seal the win, I was out my seat when it hit the net!

I feel sorry for your seat. When you buying a new suite?

Guest JamboRobbo

Playoff

Iceland v Scotland

Good chance of qualification for the kids.

Eggy on the opposition. Should be interesting match.

A wee side note to this but that moron Hamish Husband, when giving his views on the "anthem" debacle said something along the lines of :-

"we should be more concerned about what is happening on the pitch as the future for the national team looks very bleak"

These weren't his exact words but it was along those lines and goes to prove how blinkered that clown is.

He clearly had no idea that the U21's (i.e the future) had just secured a great result to progress to the brink of a major finals.

Archived