Tynie Tour

edijambo

Sorry to post another one straight after the last. However, my old man (73) has been a season ticket holder for many years and I'd like to get him a tour of the stadium for his birthday. Does anyone know how I can arrange this? Couldn't see much on the website apart from corporate stuff.

Better call Saul

Sorry to post another one straight after the last. However, my old man (73) has been a season ticket holder for many years and I'd like to get him a tour of the stadium for his birthday. Does anyone know how I can arrange this? Couldn't see much on the website apart from corporate stuff.

Never known this to be available tbh , think you can just walk into the Gorgie stand and walk round to the wheatfield and sit on a few seats and get a few photos lol ...

Never known this to be available tbh , think you can just walk into the Gorgie stand and walk round to the wheatfield and sit on a few seats and get a few photos lol ...

Lol....was looking for something a wee bit more involved...like a walk on to the pitch...the dressing rooms etc. Might just take him to a hospitality gig....anyone on here paid for hospitality before? I've always just used the season ticket but would be interested in knowing how much it costs??

I went on one a couple of years ago, we booked it at the reception at tynecastle next to the old ticket office. They should be able to help you, it didnt cost much either if i can remember correct.

I went on one a couple of years ago, we booked it at the reception at tynecastle next to the old ticket office. They should be able to help you, it didnt cost much either if i can remember correct.

Alex Knight used to do them I believe. As you say, best phone the club.

Alex Knight used to do them I believe. As you say, best phone the club.

Thanks guys....I give them a buzz tomorrow. Just thought they would have put info on the website. Still interested in hospitality if anyones tried it?

The gf's dad was wanting a wee look around so we went in on Saturday. Phone the ticket office on a Monday morning and they'll sort something out.

We just wandered around the Gorgie, Wheatfield and Roseburn.

Archived