Wayne Rooney and the Mirror ( merged threads )

vegas-voss

scots civil war

airbrushed to the max and i seriously doubt thats her arse as well

i hate the cult of celebrity,what a load of horse bollocks

airbrushed to the max and i seriously doubt thats her arse as well

i hate the cult of celebrity,what a load of horse bollocks

indeed. I notice she's been picked as the lead in current the Littlewoods advertising campaign, obviously off the back of her amazing talent of marrying someone and spending his money.

what a role model.

ty[ical of the fat little thug..if he does not want his wife i will take her and share her out :ninja: burger boy is a disgrace and he is firing blanks :lol:

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I bet 90% of people in this thread crying 'disgrace!' would be just as bad as Wayne Rooney if they earned so much money in such a high profile job from a young age.

What kind of bankrupt world do we live in, when you can't even trust a grand a night hooker to keep her mouth shut?

:verymad:

Surely the time has come for the clubs to protect their star players.

They should add a couple of hookers to their staffs and have them on call to attend to the players whenever they require assistance.

The ladies (and guys if required) should be made to sign an agreement prohibiting them from discussing their work etc (on a par with the official secrets act but more important 'cos it affects football) and selling their stories to the Sundays.

For a grand I'd want her mouth open.

I'll keep setting them up, you keep knocking them down. :laugh:

I bet 90% of people in this thread crying 'disgrace!' would be just as bad as Wayne Rooney if they earned so much money in such a high profile job from a young age.

True.

If he was single he'd be entitled to do what he wants with whoever he wants - the fact there's a wife/kid involved makes it a different story though.

It's a bit of a shame for Wayne.

Most top footballers in the country have slags lining up to take them home.

Poor Wayne still has to pay.

Always thought she was pretty nice, his wife.

Shame he's just another prick who doesn't appreciate her.

Think she's done great, tbh. Made the most of her opportunities in a very non-scally kind of way...

I just hope cheryl is able to help coleen get through this until she can get to the point where she can write another autobiography.

Dont understand why a footballer would get married, **** that!! Just go out and get your hole every night from daft lassies and dont worry about anything!

Sterling Archer

Vlad would have got her to sign a confidentiality agreement. Maybe we could use that as a selling point for the club?

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Vlad would have got her to sign a confidentiality agreement. Maybe we could use that as a selling point for the club?

Vlad would have her assassinated.

I'll never understand the fascination footballers have with hookers, its mental! Its like being a multi millionairre and going out at night to steal cars!

Coleens comes across as a nice lassie, always thought Wayne was a quiet lad who screwed the nut ... but if these allegations are true he's been a very stupid boy.

I'll never understand the fascination footballers have with hookers, its mental! Its like being a multi millionairre and going out at night to steal cars!

Coleens comes across as a nice lassie, always thought Wayne was a quiet lad who screwed the nut ... but if these allegations are true he's been a very stupid boy.

Depends on the quality of the hooker.

Gentlemen and gentlemen, meet Zahia Dehar, the call girl who three prominent members of the French national team are accused of sleeping with. They're all in trouble, because she was under 18 at the time; but looking at her pics, would they have known it?

Zahia-Dehar_682_1034130a.jpg

zahia-dehar-042010-5.jpg

Jeezo Shaun. I'd complain to my neighbours until they painted her radio.

in my day people ******** hookers.

You'd think that earning all that money from members of the French squad she could afford make-up lessons. :ninja:

Post that would normally be written by a female imo. :ninja:

But she looks ugly as hell, especially in the first pic. Can't you Google some nice pictures of her?

Radioactive Mince

LOL. RIP the mod-job Shaun :(

The blonde of French team infamy looks an awful lot like one of my high school bursds (pre-boob job ~ natch). Got that shallow bitch look about her IMO.

Ranter's paedo an' all that.

But she looks ugly as hell, especially in the first pic. Can't you Google some nice pictures of her?

I wouldn't say she's beautiful. She does look pretty synthetic. But for one night? I can well understand why the footballers couldn't resist her.

zahia+dehar-ribery+hot.jpg

Ugly? Non. Jamais!

I wouldn't say she's beautiful. She does look pretty synthetic. But for one night? I can well understand why the footballers couldn't resist her.

Resist her? They paid money for her, for crying out loud. They must have worse eyesight than a Swedish referee in Paris. :whistling:

Sheesh.

Resist her? They paid money for her, for crying out loud. They must have worse eyesight than a Swedish referee in Paris. :whistling:

Sheesh.

:D

in my day people ******** hookers.

I must be doing it wrong. My JKB chauvinism isn't what it should be. :(

zahia+dehar-ribery+hot.jpg

Ugly? Non. Jamais!

Not even if she was giving it away for free.

What a shite hooker. ?1000 a night, all expenses paid and she still blabs names.

I thought that when Roman Bednar's drug dealers grassed him up to the newspapers. They claimed he was a regular customer who always paid over the top because he didn't care what it cost and he had so much spare cash. Well if that was the case, why would you shop him for a one-time payment rather just continuing with the arrangement?

..............and Utd's next couple of fixtures are Everton away and L'pool at home. Ouch. Wonder if he will have a little strain after the Engerlund game!

..............and Utd's next couple of fixtures are Everton away and L'pool at home. Ouch. Wonder if he will have a little strain after the Engerlund game!

He'll be caryying his tadger in a little box by that stage after his missus gets a hold of him.

I must be doing it wrong. My JKB chauvinism isn't what it should be. :(

Evidently not Jon-Dahl. :(

I cannot help you unfortunately, as you are aware I failed the chat test as well.

Archived