'the Best Of British!' / Pride Of Scotland (Merged Threads)

Nelly Terraces

Didn't realise that Glasgow and Shotts were Chelsea strongholds? After all, it was Chelsea fans that caused all the bother according to Bain, wasn't it?

And oddly most of them Scottish despite the tabloid and RFC claims at the time. And of course a couple of loons who were local and just wanted to cause bother.

I like the fact one of them is called Murphy.

Nelly Terraces

A tad contrversal perhaps but yes, they are lowlife.

:ninja:

OK, a tad harsh, try IRA Sympathiser instead.

'Rule Britannia!' - by kicking the sh*t out of those serving to protect the public and in turn, British society.

What a bunch of laughable jakeys.

Doctor FinnBarr

Didn't realise that Glasgow and Shotts were Chelsea strongholds? After all, it was Chelsea fans that caused all the bother according to Bain, wasn't it?

Shotts is indeed a stronghold for erses, McGarvey is a local!

:ninja:

having seen the photographs of these things in the paper it's got to be said that they really are the most motley collection of thugs and morons you could ever hope to see.

they look exactly how they should look.... like rangers fans.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Passing sentence Judge Andrew Blake said: "The riot police were deployed in full riot gear and struggled to contain the trouble and restore order. What followed was the worst night of violence and destruction suffered by Manchester city centre since the Blitz.

Seriously, was the damage really worse than the this ?411 million worth of damage?

_40148443_manchesterbomb203.jpg

Doctor FinnBarr

Seriously, was the damage really worse than the this ?411 million worth of damage?

_40148443_manchesterbomb203.jpg

His Lordship maybe slept thro that!

:mellow:

He was only saved after a Rangers fan, Sharon Gibson, lay across him and her boyfriend shouted: "You are letting the team down!"

What is it with women and blokes in uniform? :rolleyes:

Good on her, hadn't read that bit before.

So by my count 2 out of every 20 Rangers fans are ok human beings.

He was only saved after a Rangers fan, Sharon Gibson, lay across him and her boyfriend shouted: "You are letting the team down!"

It takes some amount of bravery to do that.

Doesn't make up for the behaviour of the rest of those thugs but nice to hear there are at least some decent fans out there

I know she didn't do it for reward but two hundred quid she got for that. I'd have told them to keep it.

Letting who down ...

- BF to his burd for protecting PC Plod

- BF to Rangers fans for giing 'im a doin

- BF to copper for getting a doin

Bit confusing I'd say.

heartgarfunkel

'Several of the defendants Manchester Crown Court yesterday put thumbs up to weeping relatives in the public gallery as they were led down to the cells.

But then Scottish accents could be heard shouting up to the courtroom: "**** Manchester! **** Pc Regan and Goodwin as well!" '

Little bit of sick in my mouth as I read that. Vermin.

The Mighty Thor

The only pity is that so few have been prosecuted.

Anyone that has had the pleasure of visiting Ibrox will know the standard of human being you're dealing with.

Letting who down ...

- BF to his burd for protecting PC Plod

- BF to Rangers fans for giing 'im a doin

- BF to copper for getting a doin

Bit confusing I'd say.

I must admit I thought that too but in the end gave him the benefit of the doubt.

The ?200 thing is a bit odd, I know she didn't do it for the money but if they were going to give her anything you'd have thought it would start at ?2000.

Gregory House M.D.

I know she didn't do it for reward but two hundred quid she got for that. I'd have told them to keep it.

That old classic.

As it says..

Animals :down:

Apologies..didn't notice the post...something for BBC Scotland sport sound to talk about? or will they sweep under the carpet?, my moneys on the latter :whistling:

Archived