We've Been Skacelated [Merged Shenanigans]

mark_my_words

Charlie-Brown

Well i've decided not to try and predict future Hearts transfer targets, the possibilities of them coming to fruition and the impact they might have on the footballing side of the club, as i've found it almost impossible to second guess the decision making procedure at Tynecastle these days. <_<

It's quite simple linkin - the possibility of them signing has an inverse relationship to the number of posts and threads on JKB about it. :laugh:

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JamboRobbo

When I opened this thread I was hoping for some of this...

_40942580_skacelburley203.jpg

But all I'm getting is plenty of this...

tmpT8xXRn.jpg

plus a wee springkling of censorship_pencil.jpg

No longer active

I heard that not only are we in talks with Skacel, junkie boy Bednar fancies a return and was seen at McLeod Street along side Jankauskas and Brellier who were also looking for a club.

Looks like exciting times ahead....

I'd hardly say that the guy that controlled Scottish Football for almost decade being forcibly removed from office for GROSS MISCONDUCT concerning bias/corruption in favour of a particular club was small time would you? Lots of other things like the swift but unpublicised demotion of Mike McCurry or the Andy Davies affair being swept under the carpet.

Were these cases deal with or not,was Jim Farry sacked for holding back the registration forms for one Jorge Cadete who celtic(thats one of the clubs you and others think are untouchable in Scottish football)had just signed,surely if,as you and others think that the OF run the SFA such a scenario would never ever occur.

A for the davis carry on,it's almost impossible to do anything about,he thought he saw something others didn't,

Okay,please show me some factual evidence,you know,the kind of thing that they show in court or at tribunals,it's the kind of thing that makes our country not to bad or else we would just have kangaroo courts.

Secondly,when did JKB become the epicentre of law.

you haven't done your 'evidence' homework i see. never mind.

factual evidence you say? how about some anecdotal evidence as well?

there's the jim farry affiar, as outlined above.

how about the open admission from hugh dallas that OF matches (and associated treatment of players) are dealt with differently to other games?

how about the warped disciplinary appeals proceedure that allows cheating referees to stand by decisions which have been proved to be wrong on television?

how about the million and one instances of preferential treatment being given to olf firm players during matches, whether that be bookings, red cards, fouls, penalties, so on?

how about the ludicrous club disciplinary fining system which follows on from inequity on the field?

how about one of the old firm teams being given a private avenue of discussion with the SFA regarding match officials when no other clubs have been offered the same?

you haven't done your 'evidence' homework i see. never mind.

factual evidence you say? how about some anecdotal evidence as well?

there's the jim farry affiar, as outlined above.

how about the open admission from hugh dallas that OF matches (and associated treatment of players) are dealt with differently to other games?

how about the warped disciplinary appeals proceedure that allows cheating referees to stand by decisions which have been proved to be wrong on television?

how about the million and one instances of preferential treatment being given to olf firm players during matches, whether that be bookings, red cards, fouls, penalties, so on?

how about the ludicrous club disciplinary fining system which follows on from inequity on the field?

how about one of the old firm teams being given a private avenue of discussion with the SFA regarding match officials when no other clubs have been offered the same?

As I've said,give your evidence to FIFA or UEFA,they would be more than happy to deal with it.

As I've said,give your evidence to FIFA or UEFA,they would be more than happy to deal with it.

yes i'm sure those bastions of truth and integrity would jump at the chance to expose corruption within football.

:teehee:

Are we in talks with Bieber now???????

What position does he play?:teehee:

He is a legend in Football Manager. He scored 37 goals for me in his first season.

Not bad for a CB/LWB/LB/RB/RWB/GK

Here is a link to his Youtube highlights roll.

yes i'm sure those bastions of truth and integrity would jump at the chance to expose corruption within football.

Are you saying that the whole of football is corrupt?

Seymour M Hersh

Turkey's will vote for Christmas quicker.

...a bit disco

He is a legend in Football Manager. He scored 37 goals for me in his first season.

Not bad for a CB/LWB/LB/RB/RWB/GK

Here is a link to his Youtube highlights roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Lt0Y4xiWE&feature=fvst

The fact he cancover both wings sways it for me.

Sign him pronto JJ!

I think you can only admire Mr Romanov's principles. In a world without morals and principles he shines like a welcome return to good old fashioned saying what you mean and sticking to your guns. I respect him for that thus I respect him for telling Rudi and Hartley to beat it.

I don't see that Hartley ever did much wrong or any of the riccarton 3 at the time for that matter. I think Hartley is to be admired refusing to sign a document distancing himself from the incident. For heavens sake Hartley said nothing for 3 years why drag it all up again when its in the past. Rudi I think always wanted a move which he got and a proft was made I think he was signed to hearts but could have been on loan in any case the profits were in one or VR's clubs.

I don't repect VR when his actions have an impact on the team we can put on the pitch both these players would give us something more than we have just now.

I don't see that Hartley ever did much wrong or any of the riccarton 3 at the time for that matter. I think Hartley is to be admired refusing to sign a document distancing himself from the incident. For heavens sake Hartley said nothing for 3 years why drag it all up again when its in the past. Rudi I think always wanted a move which he got and a proft was made I think he was signed to hearts but could have been on loan in any case the profits were in one or VR's clubs.

I don't repect VR when his actions have an impact on the team we can put on the pitch both these players would give us something more than we have just now.

Just the usual claptrap defending Vlads every move.

Anyway,will Rudi sign or not?

why are we not calling him sir rudi :angry:

Because he's an absolutely horrific poster with, incredibly, worse patter than you.

Archived