University Hearts Supporters Societies

tcjambo

Despite my fairly advanced years, I've enrolled at Edinburgh Uni to undertake yet another degree. Anyway - much to my horror, when the pre-freshers literature arrived- I noticed that there was an Aberdeen Supporters society, one for Hibs and one for Celtic. Disappointingly, however, no Hearts Society in our home town. Has this always been the case and do the other Lothian further education establishments suffer he same problem?

CavySlaveJambo

someone was meant to set one up for Edinburgh.

I was looking into it for HW.

Other option Start one up yourself.

There was a half-arsed attempt by me last semester which amounted to a couple of us watching the aberdeen game in the pub (jonsson's overhead).

I'd definitely be interested in starting one this year, although as I'm going into my 3rd year I'll have a bit less time on my hands. PM me if you're serious and maybe this time something more official could be done.

Colonel Kurtz

Acey was involved in the last one I think.

There used to be a university bus which left from the UNI building at the bottom of Infirmary Street.

I went on it a couple of times and it used to be more staff than students.

It used to be Hearts central in Infirmary st on a Saturday morning with buses leaving from there and The Pivot

Thanks for the reply. I'll try and send you a PM over the weekend and anyone else that expresses an interest.

There was a half-arsed attempt by me last semester which amounted to a couple of us watching the aberdeen game in the pub (jonsson's overhead).

I'd definitely be interested in starting one this year, although as I'm going into my 3rd year I'll have a bit less time on my hands. PM me if you're serious and maybe this time something more official could be done.

Archived