Well Done Bbc

ritchies75

With them both being at home I'd have been stunned if they showed their matches.

Thought it would be a toss-up between our game and that one. Not too surprised it's County - Utd as it's a repeat of the cup final.

We shouldn't really be congratulating them though, this should be the way it always is with the most attractive tie being shown, not the Old Firm regardless.

With them both being at home I'd have been stunned if they showed their matches.

Thought it would be a toss-up between our game and that one. Not too surprised it's County - Utd as it's a repeat of the cup final.

We shouldn't really be congratulating them though, this should be the way it always is with the most attractive tie being shown, not the Old Firm regardless.

Spot on, that's the only reason this game is being shown.

If either the blue division or the green division of OF FC had been playing away, the BBC wouldn't have pished on RC v DU.

Credit where credits due...and there's none due here.

If either the blue division or the green division of OF FC had been playing away, the BBC wouldn't have pished on RC v DU.

Credit where credits due...and there's none due here.

I Disagree. I would rather watch celtic v ict an all prem clash with a chance of an upset. ICT have knocked celtic out the cups twice in the 2000s.

The bbc have shown old firm home games before (like our 2 wins v celtic) but this time they clearly want to see how ross county do in a rematch v united

I Disagree. I would rather watch celtic v ict an all prem clash with a chance of an upset. ICT have knocked celtic out the cups twice in the 2000s.

The bbc have shown old firm home games before (like our 2 wins v celtic) but this time they clearly want to see how ross county do in a rematch v united

Celtic v Hearts in the quarter finals were the biggest games, Celtic v ICT in the 3rd round is not the biggest game of round.

Celtic v Hearts in the quarter finals were the biggest games, Celtic v ICT in the 3rd round is not the biggest game of round.

well actually the tie of the round is the two prem clubs since there are no obvious derbies. Still, happy with the bbc to give ross county more air time after they beat the tims last year.

Francis Albert

A wee bit of cynicism here perhaps but does their contract allow them to show OF games in EVERY round of the competition?

Archived