Good News

lou

Toxteth O'Grady
Reports say she was found under her grandparents' bed !! Alive and well.Great news.

Great news that she is alive and well.

Somebody is gonna be in Soapy for hiding her while the Police spent a fortune looking for her.

I P Knightley
Reports say she was found under her grandparents' bed !! Alive and well.Great news.

Didn't see that.

Paternal or Maternal grandparents, do you know?

Now saying not the grandparents... a 39 year old man arrested. She was "concealed" in a divan bed. Police saying it is a "not straightforward" case.

I pretty much always fear the worst when these kids go missing.

Glad one of them has turned up alive. I'll be interested to read more details on this case when they eventually emerge.

Now saying not the grandparents... a 39 year old man arrested. She was "concealed" in a divan bed. Police saying it is a "not straightforward" case.

Some sick people out there!

blondejamtart

Sounds as if there could be a lot more to this one than meets the eye - but the main thing is that Shannon has been found safe and well. No doubt more details will emerge through time....

I heard her stepdad is 39... Has to be someone she knew.. Glad she has been found though.

I heard her stepdad is 39... Has to be someone she knew.. Glad she has been found though.

All the reports I have read, said her stepdad was 22:confused:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

How refreshing is it to hear a bit of good news for a change?

Excellent. :)

davemclaren
Seriously how unhealthy does that girl look:sad:

You really need to get those haemorrhoids seen to. They really are distorting your view on life. :whistling:

Adi Dassler

It's ironic how a young girl who recieved a tenth of the media attention Madeleine McCann got, simply because she was from a sink estate in Yorkshire, has been found alive and well while Madeleine will almost certainly never be seen again.

davemclaren
It's ironic how a young girl who recieved a tenth of the media attention Madeleine McCann got, simply because she was from a sink estate in Yorkshire, has been found alive and well while Madeleine will almost certainly never be seen again.

Where's the irony? :sad:

you need to get a grip.. (I've seen a pic of you.. and your a fat unhealthy... looking male.....)

sorry but true

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
you need to get a grip.. (I've seen a pic of you.. and your a fat unhealthy... looking male.....)

sorry but true

Haha I was going to say that but I'm treading a thin line!

Beached wale springs to mind. :rolleyes:

Haha I was going to say that but I'm treading a thin line!

Beached wale springs to mind. :rolleyes:

theres no need to tread lines when some one is booting the feck out of them.

An innocent wee lassie has been found alive and that is your comment!!

Honestly if you turn the handle on the front door it OPENS!

On second thoughts - stay inside then everyone will be safe!:mad:

She's been taken into care because the family staged the entire thing in an attempt to make as much money as the McCanns have.

Sad but true.

She's been taken into care because the family staged the entire thing in an attempt to make as much money as the McCanns have.

Sad but true.

is that true?

if so, what a despicable act, to use their wee girl like that.

just glad to hear she's been found safe and well.

Sad but true.

This is rumours, what is true is there is definitly more to this than meets the eye, and that they have deemed it appropiate to take the girl into care

Either way this case has opened my eyes to the level of poverty that exists in the UK

Sad but true.

This may be the case however unless you are directly involved in the investigation, which I doubt, you really have no proof that this is true

Congratulations to Shannon Matthews. The newly crowned under 10 hide and seek champion of Dewsbury for 2008.

Archived