Neil Lennon

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Jambof3tornado

I like him as a person. He is passionate about football and about the club he manages,in the same way McCoist will be when he takes over rangers when Walter retires.

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Is that him with Alan Thompson in your sig?

Hats off to you sir.

Very leftfield but very amusing too. :thumbsup:

I quite like the bloke.

Sorry.

i think the guy is huge ******, but his passion for that football club cant be denied, every club needs someone like , just as we have JJ & Locke or the huns have Smith and McCoist, still a ****** though :teehee:

Cappuccino Kid

i think the guy is huge ******, but his passion for that football club cant be denied, every club needs someone like , just as we have JJ & Locke or the huns have Smith and McCoist, still a ****** though :teehee:

Lockie would never have turned down 3 chances to join his boyhood heroes like McMoist did.

would have to agree with the OP, been saying for a while that i think by and large he talks sense, he has to the best of my knowledge never gone down the paranoid victim route of a lot of those attached to that club, although the longer he's in the role probably wont be too long to wait.

Johanes de Silentio

Let's be honest - there have been many, many shameful threads on kickback, but this one takes the ******* biscuit!

Lennon is a ***** - always has been, always will be!

****sake - I'm not even seething - merely incredulous that a Hearts fan would choose to start a thread on the topic of Neil Lennon being anything other than a complete and utter total *****!

:blink:

Na. Come on. The guys a dick.

Always conducted himself like a dick when he was playing. Countless times he came out and said how much he hated hearts.

Just because he is trying to be a bit more refined now that he's a manager.

Had the displeasure of meeting him once. No class at all and to be honest a bit of a dick

Never felt the need to say this before but here goes anyway........................

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure Neil Lennon could carry the can for the Ross County result as he was just in the job - he must take a huge share of the blame for midweek though - lovely jubbly.

As Murdo McLeod said on the radio, when Celtic brought on a sub, they shuffled 4 positions on the park and who was playing in them. You cant do that - its too much.

Lennon in Europe was exposed, lets hope it makes its way to league form as well.

article-0-0A9B59FE000005DC-353_634x487.jpg

If I was a timpat I could see why Lennon could be liked. But I'm not so I don't.

Its been a long time baby

Na. Come on. The guys a dick.

Always conducted himself like a dick when he was playing. Countless times he came out and said how much he hated hearts.

Just because he is trying to be a bit more refined now that he's a manager.

Had the displeasure of meeting him once. No class at all and to be honest a bit of a dick

Cant mind ever hearing him saying he hated Hearts, if you can find any evidence of this then of course he is a **** Seem to remember him saying a few times that he enjoys playing Hearts as they are a good team. Also mind him saying that Tynecastle was his favourite ground bar celtic park

Neil Lennon is an odious wee doovde.

That's D(istasteful) V(erminious) D(ribbler)

Doovde.

doovde.jpg

Someone's beaten you to it, Dex.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

would have to agree with the OP, been saying for a while that i think by and large he talks sense, he has to the best of my knowledge never gone down the paranoid victim route of a lot of those attached to that club, although the longer he's in the role probably wont be too long to wait.

I disagree. he always used to say that he got abused at Tynie, Ibrox, etc etc because he was "a Catholic playing for Northern Ireland" in much the same way as a certain Mr McGeady did. I always wanted to tell him that it was simply because he's an annoying dick.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Cant mind ever hearing him saying he hated Hearts, if you can find any evidence of this then of course he is a **** Seem to remember him saying a few times that he enjoys playing Hearts as they are a good team. Also mind him saying that Tynecastle was his favourite ground bar celtic park

On Tam Cowan's show on the eve of the cup final in 2006, he (along with loads of other Scottish football people) was asked who he wanted to win. His reply? "Gretna. Because I don't like Hearts."

On Tam Cowan's show on the eve of the cup final in 2006, he (along with loads of other Scottish football people) was asked who he wanted to win. His reply? "Gretna. Because I don't like Hearts."

I can't really remember anyone else saying they wanted Gretna to win but I do remember him saying it.

I disagree. he always used to say that he got abused at Tynie, Ibrox, etc etc because he was "a Catholic playing for Northern Ireland" in much the same way as a certain Mr McGeady did. I always wanted to tell him that it was simply because he's an annoying dick.

I was really annoyed by those comments. I remember him and Hartson running the length of the park after Celtic scored at the school end so that they could celebrate in front of our fans at the Gorgie end. It was the furthest and fastest I had ever seen them run, both were doing the "GIRUY" arm gestures and neither got booked (nor did the Celtic player in amongst the crowd at the Celtic end". It was this behaviour, along with his on pitch attitude, that made so many Hearts fans hate him.

Religion has nothing to do with it. If you regularly incite the home support you will be hated.

Then trying to copy O'Neil's quiet man approach whilst peddling this pish to the papers. The only people bringing the Northern Ireland bull**** to Tynecastle in those games were the Celtic fans.

As for McCheaty, I was talking to an Irish guy at the weekend who was telling me that no one over there respects his decision to turn his back on the country of his birth. The response was "he's Scottish FFS...". That is why everyone thinks your a **** Aiden. Convert to Buddhism and everyone will still think you are a ****.

BTW, nice one to the OP, if you went banter fishing, you caught a big one. Next up, "I hope my daughter marries Tam McManus..."

Vile, poisonous little troll.

I only ever wish horrible things to happen to that mutant.

Lennon is a hateful hateful man. No getting away from that.

His going public on his alleged depressive-illness was just an attempt to gain sympathy. None from me I'm afriad, not one iota.

Is is just me or is the OP's (new?) name a cryptic crossword type anagram clue?

And is that Vlad the Impala in the picture?

Archived