Whos All Going To The Westfield Before Going To Tynie On Sunday ?

Guest vanbasten1874

Guest vanbasten1874

I might just for the kick of mingling with the great and the good from KB and trying to fathom out whos who ! :rolleyes:

I might just for the kick of mingling with the great and the good from KB and trying to fathom out whos who ! :rolleyes:

I'll be there bud! :thumbsup:

Guest vanbasten1874

are kids allowed in??

They used to mate not so sure now new owner and that ! Just do what my dad used to do give me a bag of crisps and let me sit on the wall outside ! :rolleyes:

The People's Chimp

fancy a pint m8?

Could be difficulties in "popping" in here , supposed to open tonight , but .................... :unsure:

Exactly, licensing problems I hear.

is robbos back open?

Aye, has been since the friday before the St Johnstone game, lacking in atmosphere and staff that know the locals IMO.

Guest jambomickey

Aye, has been since the friday before the St Johnstone game, lacking in atmosphere and staff that know the locals IMO.

are they not allowing the singing by the fans?

are they not allowing the singing by the fans?

No just general atmosphere, ambience if you will.

Guest jambomickey

sure it will pick up if it's all the old regulars, been im myself a few times before games.

I hope that this thread isnt another "Who Wants To Meet Me For A Pint" kinda thread :whistling:

I hope that this thread isnt another "Who Wants To Meet Me For A Pint" kinda thread :whistling:

Last time I done that the poster declined, shame really................a nasty business.

sure it will pick up if it's all the old regulars, been im myself a few times before games.

Mikey - being a friend of the new owner this is exactly what he will want to avoid.

Same chap that owns the Chesser - the Murrayfield Sports Bar.

Mikey - being a friend of the new owner this is exactly what he will want to avoid.

Same chap that owns the Chesser - the Murrayfield Sports Bar.

Robbos? Nowt to do with Brendan and Syd.

Last time I done that the poster declined, shame really................a nasty business.

he he he. I know of one who would jump at the chance :thumbsup:

Robbos, a local pub for local people. Allegedly. :teehee:

I might just for the kick of mingling with the great and the good from KB

That's precisely why I wouldn't go there. :yucky:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Shut it Dave or I won't allow you to buy me a pint in the CSR. I'm in demand you know.... :whistling:

Shut it Dave or I won't allow you to buy me a pint in the CSR. I'm in demand you know.... :whistling:

The mind boggles. :unsure:

The mind boggles. :unsure:

No boggling about it, Dave. People queue up to hear my insightful opinions on current affairs, football, and other matters of importance.

No boggling about it, Dave. People queue up to hear my insightful opinions on current affairs, football, and other matters of importance.

You dont really think Digger will buy you a pint do you. consider these 2 things 1) He's fae Bonnyrigg 2) He is a banker :whistling:

I rest my case :ninja:

Doctor FinnBarr

How long do they allow for visiting time these days?

:ninja:

You dont really think Digger will buy you a pint do you. consider these 2 things 1) He's fae Bonnyrigg 2) He is a banker :whistling:

Good points, Tom. :ermm:

Good point. Last time we met for a beer, it was a "whip", so technically he never bought me a beer. :thumbsup:

Good point. Last time we met for a beer, it was a "whip", so technically he never bought me a beer. :thumbsup:

:ermm:

Anyway, I've moved on from banking. Banks ended up with an even worse reputation than me. :woot:

Everybody loves Baz

So who all went then was it open ? i couldnt make it up from my comfy seat in the bmc ..

Wasn't open when we passed mate :down:

Doctor FinnBarr

So who all went then was it open ? i couldnt make it up from my comfy seat in the bmc ..

A seat!!!!!! I had to stand.

:down:

Archived