Been Puzzling Me For Ages.

Perth to Paisley

23 members have voted

1. 1. What's the 4th Official doing?

• Reading the papers
    • Collecting the bribes
    • Making a cup of Tea
    • Filling in his Betting slip - he already knows todays score!
    • St Johnstone

Perth to Paisley

We all know that there are 4 officials at every SPL game - yet why is it that only 3 of them 'warm up' before the game??

What's the other one doing??

If you arrive early and sit near the front - please ask them and put me out of my misery. :thumbsup:

Perth to Paisley

One of the officials could get injured in the first minute - much the same reason as why the subs 'warm up' before the game.

southside1874

One of the officials could get injured in the first minute - much the same reason as why the subs 'warm up' before the game.

Subs warm up for team spirit. How often do you see officials injured. Personally if I was 4rth, I woudn't warm up. Is it "warm up" or just them getting a bit feeling for the atmosphere?

Perth to Paisley

Subs warm up for team spirit.

2. and to warm up their muscles

How often do you see officials injured. Not as often as I would like :thumbsup: Personally if I was 4rth, I woudn't warm up.Lazy I think Is it "warm up" or just them getting a bit feeling for the atmosphere? 45 minutes before the game starts !!- :yucky:

southside1874

Why warm (stretch)up your muscles to sit on the bench if your a sub? and why "warm up" 45 minutes before the game if you are indeed "warming up"?

Its you that asked the question mate, i'm just giving you my opinion on the answer. I can't answer for the officials :thumbsup:

Archived