Witteveen's Dundee Debut

Martin_T

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=194&fid=100&sty=2&act=1&mid=2120342572

Seems to have gone very well. As we know, he probably doesn't have a future at Hearts, but I wish him all the best with the new opportunity he has at Dens Park. I think he possibly fits into the niche of being a bit too good for the First Division but not good enough for the SPL?

Also, Jim Jefferies appears to have been in attendance. He may just have been there to view Witteveen, but could Gary Harkins possibly be on the radar?

Cardiac Rucksack

Plays the game with his head up? My word are we sure they signed our Dave? :whistling:

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=194&fid=100&sty=2&act=1&mid=2120342572

Seems to have gone very well. As we know, he probably doesn't have a future at Hearts, but I wish him all the best with the new opportunity he has at Dens Park. I think he possibly fits into the niche of being a bit too good for the First Division but not good enough for the SPL?

Also, Jim Jefferies appears to have been in attendance. He may just have been there to view Witteveen, but could Gary Harkins possibly be on the radar?

I'd be surprised if he was there to Witteveen considering he's already been told he's free to go.

Does anyone actually know yet if he is away on loan or if it is permanent?

Dundee have more cash than Killie, I think it'd cost us more to get Harkins than Bryson and the former would be more of a gamble.

For me I think Witteveen will be like Antoine Curier. He was gash in the SPL but found his feet in the 1st with Dundee and scored goals.

donnie darko

Liked this on Pie and Bovril

"David Wittenveen: Yes, he is a lumbering cart horse, but he actually held the ball up and brought others into the game. Won some flick ons and was involved in much of our better play in the first half. A decent debut and a standard of performance to be continued if you please."

Gawn yersel big Weetabix! :lol:

JamboRossi79

For me I think Witteveen will be like Antoine Curier. He was gash in the SPL but found his feet in the 1st with Dundee and scored goals.

Like scoring 7 goals for Hamilton last year gash?

unsure.gif

Sierra Delta

I'd be surprised if he was there to Witteveen considering he's already been told he's free to go.

Does anyone actually know yet if he is away on loan or if it is permanent?

It's a loan. JJ probably was there to watch Witteveen, said in the article on the official site that he'd go along to watch him a couple of times during his loan spell.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20100827/dens-move-will-suit-david_2241384_2137107

Guest GhostHunter

David Witteveen. Your point?

JJ was there (allegedly).

I was merely pontificating ...

It was either that, or, Rab Douglas - and that's just wrong.

JJ was there (allegedly).

I was merely pontificating ...

It was either that, or, Rab Douglas - and that's just wrong.

Well Rab got sent off, :lol:

"He seems an intelligent player, always had his head up and tried to play the game on the deck"

"Cracking debut and was rightly given a standing ovation when he left the field" :woot:

Gaun yersel Dave :thumbsup:

chester copperpot

Like scoring 7 goals for Hamilton last year gash?

unsure.gif

We talking Witt, or Antoine Currier? :lol:

Archived