Wee Bit Of Advice/help Please Folks

armadale_hearts

armadale_hearts

Hi Guys

Due to work/family etc im going to the game tommorow and taking my wee boy (5) to his first game. First question is are there any pubs that i can take him into near tynie? Second is a serioulsy "hobo" question but................. got our seats in the MAIN STAND section p do i still enter via the "old" ticket office? Any advice given is much appreciated.

Cheers.

Thundercats Are Go

Hi Guys

Due to work/family etc im going to the game tommorow and taking my wee boy (5) to his first game. First question is are there any pubs that i can take him into near tynie? Second is a serioulsy "hobo" question but................. got our seats in the MAIN STAND section p do i still enter via the "old" ticket office? Any advice given is much appreciated.

Cheers.

Think the BMC allows kids and it should say on the ticket which turnstyle to use.

Hope he (and you) have a good time :thumbsup:

Hi Guys

Cheers.

BMC lets kids in :thumbsup:

MOD EDIT

Hi Guys

Cheers.

Ardmillan Hotel, back room is family friendly. Has a wee beer terrace if it is sunny.

Last I knew they let kids in the backroom of the Ardmillan Hotel

Gets packed quite early though

Hope he enjoys it bud thumbsup.gif

Hi Guys

Cheers.

Yeah same entrance as usual fo the main stand mate. Hope the wee lad enjoys the game. :thumbsup:

berrathanhibs

i take my boy to the bmc club m8 and a few of my m8s come as well. it's an allright wee club :thumbsup:

armadale_hearts

i take my boy to the bmc club m8 and a few of my m8s come as well. it's an allright wee club :thumbsup:

Do i need to know a member mate? or can i just get in.

Do i need to know a member mate? or can i just get in.

Just stick something in the money box at the front door.

Archived