Beast Vs Beauty

Thundercats Are Go

Thundercats Are Go

Cant see anything less than a convincing victory today for the Mighty Arsenal.

Hopefully blackburn try to play football and dont resort to their boot boy tactics of late.

Sierra Delta

Hopefully blackburn try to play football

Doesn't look like it so far.

Hooooooof.

Tommy Wiseau

Valencia better contribute to the dream team now, after I decided on him over Walcott to replace Joe Cole. :verymad:

Arsenal are like Hibs.

Play in a shiny completed stadium,

Supposedly play flair football,

Have a manager that cant speak proper english,

Start each season saying they will win something.

London Irish indeed :whistling: :whistling:

Arsenal are so so dangerous going forward but they look shambolic defensively which will ensure they don't win the title again. They have no leader in the back 5 at all and the new guy is all over the place. Makes for an interesting watch any time they play though !

Cardiac Rucksack

Arsenal are so so dangerous going forward but they look shambolic defensively which will ensure they don't win the title again. They have no leader in the back 5 at all and the new guy is all over the place. Makes for an interesting watch any time they play though !

Personally I think Wenger should have the balls to go and sign Gordon. Schwarzer will be decent for a season but not anything long term.

I've Arsenal -1 on my handicap coupon, which is looking in serious danger before any of the other 4 fixtures even kick off! Walcott 2nd and a clincher from Chamakh, with no more nonesense at the back, please Arsenal. Thank you kindly.

Personally I think Wenger should have the balls to go and sign Gordon. Schwarzer will be decent for a season but not anything long term.

If he was fit and playing I would entirely agree with you especially after the way he finished last season. As he isn't they should be trying to get Given (though City may well not sell to them at any price). As importantly though they need someone who gets a bit angry at the back. You get the impression they are all 'nice' lads and that nobody is willing to take control and ensure the sloppiness is cut out. The goal today is just an example of that but even Blackpool last week had several chances gifted them.

I've Arsenal -1 on my handicap coupon, which is looking in serious danger before any of the other 4 fixtures even kick off! Walcott 2nd and a clincher from Chamakh, with no more nonesense at the back, please Arsenal. Thank you kindly.

I think Blackburn only lost two or three at home last season.

I think Blackburn only lost two or three at home last season.

That'll be why I was surprised how decent the odds were for Arsenal -1 then.....

Sierra Delta

Arsenal are like Hibs.

Play in a shiny completed stadium,

Supposedly play flair football,

Have a manager that cant speak proper english,

Start each season saying they will win something.

London Irish indeed :whistling: :whistling:

Arshavin-Liverpool2-2Arsenal.jpg

Really good game to watch. Seems my eyesight was fine when I thought some of the Blackburn players were HUGE!

Love to watch Arsenal when in full flow. Their defence makes their games even more interesting!

Would love to see them win the league, not that I'm a fan, but they would be a fresh face at the top so to speak. However I do not think they have enough steel to do so. Both Chelsea and Man U are more likely to grind out games if they have to and less likely to piss around the penalty box.

Suppose time will tell.

Archived