Stv Sports Centre

davieholt

Surprisingly, I thought this was a decent effort.

It wasn't all about the OF - although there was a fair bit due to the whole Europe thing.

McGoo spoke well. Duffy spouted his usual pish - utterly predictable. But the content seemed balanced enough.

Nice to see the prize for the competition was a couple of tickets for the Hearts / Utd match - utterly spoiled by throwing in a bottle of Scottish Leader whisky :down:

Surprisingly, I thought this was a decent effort.

It wasn't all about the OF - although there was a fair bit due to the whole Europe thing.

McGoo spoke well. Duffy spouted his usual pish - utterly predictable. But the content seemed balanced enough.

Nice to see the prize for the competition was a couple of tickets for the Hearts / Utd match - utterly spoiled by throwing in a bottle of Scottish Leader whisky :down:

I agree Davie it wasnt an In Firm love Fest as usual. However they have to get more inspiring guests than Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror and Davie Hay. I will continue to give it a chance.

They seem to have done an "OK" job on what looks like a relativly low bugdet. I cannot stand the man who presents it though!

However they have to get more inspiring guests than Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror and Davie Hay.

...........or Riff Raff even!

However they have to get more inspiring guests than Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror and Davie Hay.

...........or Riff Raff even!

Jamboruss, I bow to your expertise in this matter. Frankenfurter was the only one I could think of.

Archived