Witty

Zibi

Drylaw Hearts

What an odd length of loan.

4 months would have seen them through until the Transfer Window.

Oh well......I'd rather he was gone for good but beggars can't be choosers.

It doesn't say on loan, so is that him off our books now?

I think it is permanent. I read on the Dundee messageboard that they couldn't take him on loan because they've already got one player over the age of 21 on loan (or something like that).

Might see Toto sign now...

Auldreekie1874

I think it is permanent. I read on the Dundee messageboard that they couldn't take him on loan because they've already got one player over the age of 21 on loan (or something like that).

Might see Toto sign now...

Due to injuries Dundee applied for an emergency loan deal.

Maybe it was approved with a 3 month maximum period hence the odd length of time.

Guest jambomickey

the lad may have found his level, wish him all the best! the lesson should be learned though, let the football man pick the players.

Hearts Machine

the lad may have found his level, wish him all the best! the lesson should be learned though, let the football man pick the players.

Agreed. Wish him all the best. At least he tried, and tried his level best, in difficult times. No danger of those t***ers coming up, so hope he earns a decent living down there.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

I kinda want him to do well, but it's Dundee so what can you do?

How about hoping he scores every week but that they get ******* trounced in the meantime?

Guest jambomickey

I kinda want him to do well, but it's Dundee so what can you do?

How about hoping he scores every week but that they get ******* trounced in the meantime?

dundee were proffesional that day it was st lie down who blatantly cheated.

Guest vanbasten1874

I wish him all the best too but still reckon he hasnt bottomed out yet !

Guest vanbasten1874

dundee were proffesional that day it was st lie down who blatantly cheated.

Good comment agree with it totally have always tried to muster up a hatred for dundee and A Kidd but just cant for the reason youve just stated ..

I agree. Anybody that tells me that Csaba Laszlo was a football man is crazy.

Guest jambomickey

he's more a football man than the buisness man that's for sure.

Hearts Machine

I still smile at the "Shimmy" though. :lol:

rudi must stay

he was/is. You have to take what you're given though with Vlad

he's more a football man than the buisness man that's for sure.

:sigh: He picked him Michael, he picked him. :(

he was/is. You have to take what you're given though with Vlad

Sorry RMS, are you saying he was/is a football man or he was/is crazy? Please delete as appropriate.

rudi must stay

Sorry RMS, are you saying he was/is a football man or he was/is crazy? Please delete as appropriate.

was/is a football man

agree to disagree.

It's not a case of agreeing or disagreeing, Laszlo has (IIRC) been quoted as saying that he picked him.

was/is a football man

:sad:

Shot through the heart, and YOU'RE to blame, you give FOOTBALL a bad name. :verymad:

Guest jambomickey

It's not a case of agreeing or disagreeing, Laszlo has (IIRC) been quoted as saying that he picked him.

:sad:

Shot through the heart, and YOU'RE to blame, you give FOOTBALL a bad name. :verymad:

he stated many times he didn't pick him.

think you'll find it is if you take the anti jambomickey and vr blinkers off.

:laugh:

Firstly, I honestly and truthfully don't have "anti jambomickey" blinkers. :rofl:

Secondly, now please think before answering this, are you really having a go at anybody else for being anti VR? :rolleyes:

Lastly, I was merely commenting that it wasn't true that Laszlo had stated many times he didn't pick him. On topic and pertinent.

Guest jambomickey

:laugh:

Firstly, I honestly and truthfully don't have "anti jambomickey" blinkers. :rofl:

Secondly, now please think before answering this, are you really having a go at anybody else for being anti VR? :rolleyes:

Lastly, I was merely commenting that it wasn't true that Laszlo had stated many times he didn't pick him. On topic and pertinent.

you know my thoughts on vr and that's just my personal opinion.

jamboinglasgow

he stated many times he didn't pick him.

wouldn't you if you signed Wittiveen and realised that you made a mistake. Blame the owner with the history, make yourself look like he was forced upon you.

Guest jambomickey

wouldn't you if you signed Wittiveen and realised that you made a mistake. Blame the owner with the history, make yourself look like he was forced upon you.

he said before he even signed when he was just on trial that he wasn't his pick.

agree to disagree because if vr shut down tynecastle youd find some excuse to defend him.

It's a bit odd, comments like these.

I have been called a vladsheep and a hatkicker, sometimes folk seem to think I hate VR, sometimes they think I love him. Truthfully, I love the good things he does and hate the bad things. We are all the same though, it seems that we just disagree on the balance of which has been more prevalent.

Funnily enough Michael, despite your assertions, I'd unfortunately say the former is less prevalent.

Anyway, what has that to do with Stephen Husband? :)

Guest jambomickey

It's a bit odd, comments like these.

I have been called a vladsheep and a hatkicker, sometimes folk seem to think I hate VR, sometimes they think I love him. Truthfully, I love the good things he does and hate the bad things. We are all the same though, it seems that we just disagree on the balance of which has been more prevalent.

Funnily enough Michael, despite your assertions, I'd unfortunately say the former is less prevalent.

Anyway, what has that to do with Stephen Husband? :)

stephen husband?

Gregory House M.D.

At last revenge for 86

Shite patter about a player you've probably never seen. :thumbsup:

rossthejambo

At last revenge for 86

Yea loaning a player who has a decent scoring record in the first division is good revenge right enough rolleyes.gif

Now don't be silly, everyone knows Csaba is a footballing mastermind who is waiting on Sir Alex Ferguson losing his job before moving into Old Trafford whistling.gif

I mean look at his other choice of striker Izale McLeod, couldn't get a contract at Southend after a trial. The man has an eye for a striker ermm.gif

I mean look at his other choice of striker Izale McLeod, couldn't get a contract at Southend after a trial. The man has an eye for a striker ermm.gif

Now a free agent without a club. :unsure:

rossthejambo

Now a free agent without a club. :unsure:

It is really a wonder how he hasn't got a club, what with Csaba's top notch eye for talent whistling.gif

I really struggle to believe how it is so hard to believe that Csaba could have picked Witteveen.

ToadKiller Dog

He proved at Morton he can do a job at that level . I imagine he will do all ok for them , might work with his height with the ratboy clone next to him and a very good player in Harkins as an attacking midfield he should help set up and grab a few goals .

Who knows if it goes well for him might see him back at Tynie next year ???

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Why folk dislike dundee I don't know? Were all of you expecting dundee to just lie down and let us turn them over and win the league? Only St. Mirren.

Why folk dislike dundee I don't know? Were all of you expecting dundee to just lie down and let us turn them over and win the league? Only St. Mirren.

Totally agree with this. Never disliked Dundee but I detest St Mirren for 1986.

What an odd length of loan.

4 months would have seen them through until the Transfer Window.

Oh well......I'd rather he was gone for good but beggars can't be choosers.

I wish him well.

Archived