The "meet Vladimir In Lithuania" Prize Draw

Serge

As this prize draw was overwhelmingly the main reason that I renewed ST's in phase 1 of the release, I'm anxious to know if the draw has happened yet.

Anyone heard anything?

As this prize draw was overwhelmingly the main reason that I renewed ST's in phase 1 of the release, I'm anxious to know if the draw has happened yet.

Anyone heard anything?

Too late methinks as ZAL is over there just now :whistling:

Napoleon  Wilson

Anyone heard anything?

Its a trap. The "winner" will be coerced into the sex trade and never seen again. Good Luck though :whistling:

Its a trap. The "winner" will be coerced into the sex trade and never seen again. Good Luck though :whistling:

ackbar.jpg

Drylaw Hearts

If I win I'll really look forward to going over to visit Vladimir with my little scrapbook that contains photo's and details of all the useless fuds he's brought to the club.

It's simply titled........

What the feck were you thinking ?

I might even ask him to autograph it.

:ninja:

Say What Again

If I win I'll really look forward to going over to visit Vladimir with my little scrapbook that contains photo's and details of all the useless fuds he's brought to the club.

It won't be that little :whistling:

Guest JamboRobbo

Question is, would all that extra luggage weight be included as part of the prize? :lol:

Drylaw Hearts

Question is, would all that extra luggage weight be included as part of the prize? :lol:

Good point.

:D

Clerry Jambo

a raving hat kicker will win it. NAP.

Should think so aswell Vic.

Nothing worse than a Vlad Rimmer is there :rolleyes:

Should think so aswell Vic.

Nothing worse than a Vlad Rimmer is there :rolleyes:

the last thing we need is for some embittered trumpet to go over there and try and venture his warped opinions on him. far better to have an open minded person represent the mainstream, non-militant view of the support.

JR can stay put and sell no kitchens.

Clerry Jambo

the last thing we need is for some embittered trumpet to go over there and try and venture his warped opinions on him. far better to have an open minded person represent the mainstream, non-militant view of the support.

Haha "embittered trumpet" or "Open Minded" ( don't you mean brainwashed!! )

Anyway I hope the winner enjoys their trip and brings back the "Goss"

Tiberius Stinkfinger

When do I leave ?

Howdy Doody Jambo

Anyone heard anything?

It's a bit like winning a golden ticket to Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory to meet all the Ooompa-Loompas

Good Luck

When do I leave ?

we need someone who would dress appropriately. no shorts with dress shoes... that kind of thing.

never then.

Jack Torrance

Jeremy? :unsure:

Rest easy guys. I'll update you when I return. Just been picked up in a taxi at the Balmoral. Heading for the airport along with some bloke called Craig or summat.

I guarantee that it won't nearly be as good as when I won a Golden Coca-Cola Yo-yo with a lucky ring pull, and had to venture up to St James centre from my Grans to wait in the queue and perform two yo-yo tricks to prove my worth to own such a majestically thing!!

You can keep your trip to meet Vlad, I'm away to dig out the Golden badboy. :thumbsup:

gold2.jpg

I guarantee that it won't nearly be as good as when I won a Golden Coca-Cola Yo-yo with a lucky ring pull, and had to venture up to St James centre from my Grans to wait in the queue and perform two yo-yo tricks to prove my worth to own such a majestically thing!!

You can keep your trip to meet Vlad, I'm away to dig out the Golden badboy. :thumbsup:

gold2.jpg

:lol:

Vlad Rimmer required IMO. Vic will be perfect for the job.

if you mean someone who would speak respectfully to a successful and highly skilled man rather than steam in waffling some rhetorical mumbo jumbo then yes, i agree.

I'd quite like JR/DH/CJ to win (assuming they meet the entry requirements), in the hope of there being video evidence of them totally shiting it when they meet the Main Man. :thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

I'd quite like JR/DH/CJ to win (assuming they meet the entry requirements), in the hope of there being video evidence of them totally shiting it when they meet the Main Man. :thumbsup:

If the "Main Man" says please I just might let him clean my bahooky :yucky:

Guest JamboRobbo

:lol::lol:

Where have you been JR :thumbsup:

Been busy trying to complete a sale.

I was thinking of ignoring Vics jibe, but it's Friday afternoon so thought I'd put him in his place instead.

Been busy trying to complete a sale.

I was thinking of ignoring Vics jibe, but it's Friday afternoon so thought I'd put him in his place instead.

:rofl: well done. that 'vlad rimmer' line was like a dagger to the heart. why don't you show me a bottle of eggnog and really finish me off?

i'm not sure there's an easyjet flight to lithuania from JR's own wee world.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I'd rather JR went.

Victoleyan's role in the community would sadly be the much greater loss for a day or 2.

Vic is :

ronald-mcdonald.jpg

I'm enjoying this thread immensely. Sterling work, chaps. This is the sort of thing I want to find on JKB when I get home after a hard week at the coalface.

:thumbsup:

I'm going over on wednesday next week,might bump into him,you never know.

Infact I hope I do meet him,just to get some of his rimmers juices flowing,"what was he like","did you touch him","what was he wearing","oh thats sooooooooooooooooooooo Vlad".

Sitcom waiting to happen, imo.

"Meestah Gobbelov,he went an sacked manager again","oh thats sooooooooooooooooooo Vlad"(canned laughter).

Sitcom waiting to happen, imo.

Like the avatar. The other one I chortle at in the picture is the only other guy completely oblivious ... right in the middle of the picture with the light blue shirt and the specs.

Archived