Who's All Going To Celtic Pak On The 11Th Of Sept?

Sydney Devine

40 minute queue on the phone, but three tickets secured. See you all there (well 600 of you!)

I won't be going this time around but

They give us less than 1% of capacity. I really wish we would return the compliment and give them 180 for Tynecastle when they come a calling. Now that would make a massive difference to their ability to influence the referee.

I hope you enjoy the experience and with a bit of luck we rip them a new one

rant over

Guest John Meurig Thomas

I don't get paid until next week but I'll be royally gutted if this sells out before I get a chance to my lot.

P.S Above Poster - be realistic. We wouldn't sell out a normal home game against Celtic unless we were riding high. See last season as an example. Conversely, we rarely sell out our away allocation over there so it makes sense for them to offer us 600. I'm fairly sure they'd give us more if we sold that out and had high enough demand. smile.gif

Guest vanbasten1874

Cant make it but only just flying back into edimburgo at 10pm that evening . :(:(:( flying on sept 11 gives me the heebeegeebees !

I don't get paid until next week but I'll be royally gutted if this sells out before I get a chance to my lot.

P.S Above Poster - be realistic. We wouldn't sell out a normal home game against Celtic unless we were riding high. See last season as an example. Conversely, we rarely sell out our away allocation over there so it makes sense for them to offer us 600. I'm fairly sure they'd give us more if we sold that out and had high enough demand. smile.gif

Just back from TO, they didn't have many tickets left, mostly restricted view

Guest vanbasten1874

I was at the ticket office at12.30pm and it was dead , needed a ticket for where i sit and got it no probs ..

Guest Bilel Mohsni

im going but im using my mates season ticket. should be interesting?!

I did that once with a guy i know who is a Celtic fan... We were leading 1-0 for ages and then Samaras equalised at the end, you just have to be creative about how you celebrate. :ninja:

I chose to bleat on incessantly about how pesh Celtic were and how much of a disgrace it was. i celebrated Driver's goal, disguised as a tantrum and just sat there stony faced when the big woofter equalised at the end.

Nah!! Haven't been to Parkheed for a Hearts/Celtic game since 1990. The polis and stewards are a bunch of knobs and spoil your day out, their fans are a bunch of scaffs that gob on you as you walk along the road and they wreck your buses. They can stick Parkheed up their a...nd that goes for Ibrox too.

Guest John Meurig Thomas

Just back from TO, they didn't have many tickets left, mostly restricted view

sad.gif

Any spares?

TomPurdieshmfc

give us a good chance to break their new signing that 'something stokes' legs :whistling:

tolcross lad

I would not go near Parkhead to watch Celtic v Hearts.The last time was circa 1987 before the escalation of all the sectarian nonsense.Being sworne at,spat at and made to feel very unsafe with my sons in tow did not appeal.It is a very sectarian place.

got mine today but no student tickets (a know tax dodger) but 25 quid for a ticket for a student is a bit of a kick in the nads :down:

Guest jambomickey

got mine today but no student tickets (a know tax dodger) but 25 quid for a ticket for a student is a bit of a kick in the nads :down:

but your not a student. :lol:

Archived