Shooter Wallace

Rods

With him being doubtful and Pally being suspended

Who is going to fill the left back role ?

Perhaps JT will have to change sides. I seem to remember him playing at LB under Csaba

Gregory House M.D.

With him being doubtful and Pally being suspended

Who is going to fill the left back role ?

Perhaps JT will have to change sides. I seem to remember him playing at LB under Csaba

Is Park still here or out on loan? I'd rather see a young LB in this position because playing an average RB at LB would be a disasterous choice.

Is Park still here or out on loan? I'd rather see a young LB in this position because playing an average RB at LB would be a disasterous choice.

how many times have you seen park playing and what are his strengths and weaknesses?

Who plays LB for the U19s?

I seem to remember we played a 17 year old untried youngster in a cup game against Celtic a few years back and he (Naysmith) didn't turn out too badly.

Snake Plissken

Johnny Brown is supposed to be able to play on both sides.

Maybe he'll step in?

I think Jonsson will go to LB and Black and Stevenson will be in the middle of the park.

Johnny Brown is supposed to be able to play on both sides.

Maybe he'll step in?

On loan to Stirling Albion.

I think Jonsson will go to LB and Black and Stevenson will be in the middle of the park.

most likely. zal maybe out too so mrowiec and bouzid in the middle?

Gregory House M.D.

how many times have you seen park playing and what are his strengths and weaknesses?

I've never seen him play mate i'm judging this on another posters rating of the guy. JT is sufficient cover for right back but i wouldn't play him out of position as its a disaster waiting to happen. We'd be playing a very right sided team if we done this with only 2 (Zal & Arvy) Left footed players. Maybe this would work

Kello

C.Thomson Bouzid Jonsson Zaliukas

Templeton Stevenson Mcgowan/Black Novikovas

Suso

Kyle

I've never seen him play mate i'm judging this on another posters rating of the guy. JT is sufficient cover for right back but i wouldn't play him out of position as its a disaster waiting to happen. We'd be playing a very right sided team if we done this with only 2 (Zal & Arvy) Left footed players. Maybe this would work

Kello

C.Thomson Bouzid Jonsson Zaliukas

Templeton Stevenson Mcgowan/Black Novikovas

Suso

Kyle

Zal may be out too

Gregory House M.D.

Zal may be out too

Oh well i'm pretty stumped for suggestions... I felt Jonsson was pretty good on Tuesday so if Zals out i'd definitely keep him at CB. JJ knew Wallace had a problem and admitted himself he made a mistake keeping him on i think we should've gave Park a game then to see if he'd be sufficient cover for Trigger... JJ's missed a trick here as he also knew our current LB cover (RP) is suspended for sunday.

Pretty sure Lee will be fit. JJ said in his interview that he was left out of training as a precautionary measure. Wouldnt be surprised to see Barr, Zal and Wallace in the starting 11 on Sunday. Jeffries has a habit of possibly making the other manager feeling a bit confused of who is fit and who is not. :thumbsup: Hibs at Tynie last season when Driver popped out the blue to start . :rolleyes:

Gregory House M.D.

Pretty sure Lee will be fit. JJ said in his interview that he was left out of training as a precautionary measure. Wouldnt be surprised to see Barr, Zal and Wallace in the starting 11 on Sunday. Jeffries has a habit of possibly making the other manager feeling a bit confused of who is fit and who is not. :thumbsup: Hibs at Tynie last season when Driver popped out the blue to start . :rolleyes:

Hopefully this will be the case. But i doubt it as Wallace was struggling before he came off.

Pretty sure Lee will be fit. JJ said in his interview that he was left out of training as a precautionary measure. Wouldnt be surprised to see Barr, Zal and Wallace in the starting 11 on Sunday. Jeffries has a habit of possibly making the other manager feeling a bit confused of who is fit and who is not. :thumbsup:Hibs at Tynie last season when Driver popped out the blue to start . :rolleyes:

That was brilliant. "Ruben and Black both definatly out, but Driver may make the bench."

We played Jason thomson at LB at perth when we had injury problems, he was MURDER.

A left back surely needs a left foot ? Step in Eggy with big dave and bouzid in the centre (assume zals opt)

We played Jason thomson at LB at perth when we had injury problems, he was MURDER.

A left back surely needs a left foot ? Step in Eggy with big dave and bouzid in the centre (assume zals opt)

We_are_the_Hearts

If Wallace misses this one then JJ should have a good look at himself for playing him on Tuesday!!

He won't though. Reckon Barr, Zal and Wallace will be fine. Doubt Elliot or Elliott will make it though!

We are so awseome right now with us going to win the league and all that.. :whistling: why not just play with 3 at the back in a 3-4-3 formation... We should beat united at home with about 6 goals to spare.

:thumbsup:

mahgrassyshoes

Shock comeback for Davie O at LB?! :whistling:

I'd like us to try a you LB out. I don't think we should have Pal as back up for Lee as, although he has done well there, he considers himself a midfielder. Also, we need to look forward with the possibilty that Lee will leave within the next 2 tranfer windows and (I think) Pal is out of contract at the end of the season, which may not get renewed if we are continuing the costcutting (again, not sure if his wage is substantial for this to be the case).

Surely in a worst case injury scenario with Barr, Zali and wallace out its

Thomson Bouzid McGowan Jonsson

Jonsson played LB against Dunfermline and he was Rotten!!

I do realise it was the first pre-season game but I'm just stating the facts ok?

true that would be the reasonable solution but JJ being attack minded and all will probably play stevenson off KK

Hungry hippo

true that would be the reasonable solution but JJ being attack minded and all will probably play stevenson off KK

Suso could stay in that position (as he has in the league games) and still be an attacking formation.

We_are_the_Hearts

Suso could stay in that position (as he has in the league games) and still be an attacking formation.

Would agree with that, reckon the team will be:

..........Kello............

Barr-Jonsson-Bouzid-Wallace

......Black-Stevenson......

...Thomson-Suso-Templeton..

..........Kyle.............

The fact Jonsson played CH on Tuesday makes me think Zal won't make it...........

LarrysRightFoot

With the International break coming up you would think he might just risk all 3 'doubtful' players as they will get a rest afterwards. Though it would be a shame for Lee to miss out on a Scotland cap if he played and his injury flared up.

Jambof3tornado

With the International break coming up you would think he might just risk all 3 'doubtful' players as they will get a rest afterwards. Though it would be a shame for Lee to miss out on a Scotland cap if he played and his injury flared up.

Thats not JJ's problem thoughmso if he plays and misses out on a cap so be it.

Archived