Trabzonspor V Liverpool

AndriusG

Liverpool currently 1-0 down (1-1 on aggregate)

Anybody else watching? Could turn out to be an interesting game.

I hope Liverpool go out, too. But more so because I always like an upset!

Either way, Liverpool look a bit edgy and Trabzonspor have been the superior side so far (even if their goal was down to a bit of luck).

Harry Palmer

Liverpool FC have been absolutely honking so far. :(

Still, an away goal and it'll all change.

Malcolm Tucker

I ****ing hate Liverpool.

I hope they get annihilated by these Turkey's.

'Mon the Trabzonspor.

The Old Tolbooth

Liverpool face a long period of transition if the supposed takeover doesn't go through sadly, they look out of sorts tonight so far too and Trabzonspor deserve their lead so far.

N'Gog's miss.

Craig Burley: "...that is absolutely bread and butter."

Is that the only phrase this **** wit knows?

Dungdeh Hivernians are a goal down. Tremendous. :thumbsup:

Shame about the coefficient. :peepwall:

Burley talking nonsense about holding in the box and calling for the ref to give a penalty when the ball's not actually in play.

Liverpool FC have been absolutely honking so far. :(

Still, an away goal and it'll all change.

:lol:

Forgot you were a kopite.

Hope they get done. :thumbsup:

Remnants of Standards

What a crushing blow to all the haters of Britain's most decorated club. Tee hee. Red is the colour etc etc.

I ****ing hate Liverpool.

I hope they get annihilated by these Turkey's.

'Mon the Trabzonspor.

And as an added bonus, the glow from your rage has saved me turning my radiator on. Nice one Roy! :lol:

Malcolm Tucker

And as an added bonus, the glow from your rage has saved me turning my radiator on. Nice one Roy! :lol:

If you're delighted with a massively unconvincing win at Trabzonspor then cool man. :thumbsup:

Liverpool are a sinking ship.

Seymour M Hersh

Excellent result. :thumbsup:

Good to see Pacheco making an impact as well.

Like the look of him. Top scorer in the recent U19 WC I believe.

Seymour M Hersh

I can feel the bitterness.

There's quite a lot of that on JKB. Mostly from uninformed half-wits.

Harry Palmer

Like the look of him. Top scorer in the recent U19 WC I believe.

He should've been used more last season but as we all know Rafa and youngsters didn't go.

Good to see Kelly playing as well. Hopefully it won't be long until Wilson gets a chance, probably League cup to start with.

Think we'll see the youngsters being brought through as needs must at the moment.

Its been a long time baby

I can feel the bitterness.

They don't like it up 'em! do they??

Can't understand the dislike to Liverpool to some on this forum, a english team with strong scottish connections which they are proud off, have a statue of Shankley outside there ground and King Kenny voted their greatest player by the fans! Still its about 50/50 on this forum and the red half of that are smiling at another euro win tonight!!

Harry Palmer

Speaking of Sir Bill...

Sir Roy has just won his first 4 Euro matches, matching Sir Bills' achievement. :thumbsup:

(I would also point out that there are a couple that support the other lot across the road from Anfield on this thread...hence the 'bitterness' comment... :ninja: )

Of course, we should be greetin' about Sellick getting horsed, instead of laughing like feck. :rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth

Liverpool look pish :P

Speaking of Sir Bill...

Sir Roy has just won his first 4 Euro matches, matching Sir Bills' achievement. :thumbsup:

(I would also point out that there are a couple that support the other lot across the road from Anfield on this thread...hence the 'bitterness' comment... :ninja: )

Of course, we should be greetin' about Sellick getting horsed, instead of laughing like feck. :rolleyes:

Everton to Liverpool are like Hibs to Hearts, pretty much insignificant mate, their derby records are roughly the same and both are the wee teams in their respective cities :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

Everton to Liverpool are like Hibs to Hearts, pretty much insignificant mate, their derby records are roughly the same and both are the wee teams in their respective cities :thumbsup:

Agreed.

:thumbsup:

Pulled in both directions on this one.

Love Roy Hodgson, but I detest Liverpool. The Aberdeen of the premiership.

gorgie rd eh11

Pulled in both directions on this one.

Love Roy Hodgson, but I detest Liverpool. The Aberdeen of the premiership.

:D 5 times european champions, 3 uefa cups, 18 league titles, aye just like aberdeen. :turned:

The Treasurer

Another "sellik like" trait from the scouse celts.

Outplayed for almost an entire match and then snatch victory with late goals against the run of play verymad.gifverymad.gifverymad.gifverymad.gif

If you're delighted with a massively unconvincing win at Trabzonspor then cool man. :thumbsup:

Liverpool are a sinking ship.

Mission: Get into next round of Europa League

Achieved: Yes

Happy: Certainly

Hope this helps

The Old Tolbooth

Another "sellik like" trait from the scouse celts.

Outplayed for almost an entire match and then snatch victory with late goals against the run of play verymad.gifverymad.gifverymad.gifverymad.gif

I take it you didn't watch the match then?

The Turks were miles better in the first 25-30 minutes of the match and could easily have been 2 up and I would have had no complaints, however by half time I wasn't wanting the first half to end as Liverpool had worked their way on top of the Turks and finished the stronger. Liverpool thankfully took over where they left off after a shaky first 5 minutes of the second half and more or less controlled the match, their equaliser was very much deserved and I would say the winner was too, if only just! Over the two legs, there is no doubting that Liverpool deserved to go through however.

The Treasurer

I take it you didn't watch the match then?

Correct.

I find them quite dull to watch generally but away from home in Europe they take dull to new depths.

I was basing my comments on the post match analysis by the studio "experts"

That'll teach me to listen to those twits for accurate reports

Seymour M Hersh

I was there. 92k crowd iirc. Not many from Brugges. Swopped my reds hat for a really cool Brugges one which was later stolen by a hun (in London for no apparent reason and not at the game) at Euston station when we took the chance to get some shut eye and to sober up before driving back up the road.

Archived