Training This Morning In Preparation For Dundee Utd...

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

Its obvious Jamie - Toto to start on Sunday beside THE BIG FELLY and JJ wrapping up the Bryson deal. :woot:

hahaha exactly what i was going to post but thought i would be taken too seriously!!!

What about the ball Dave Kucharski has in his hand??? Old School or what!!! :thumbsup:

Guest GhostHunter

Dave K looks like he's thinking...

"eef ah fleek hees eeeer hard enooof, meebee hees brain weel fall ooot".

Hearts of Vladland

was thinking that they have given all the Scottish lads the day off judging from the pictures.

C.Thomson is in the back of the picture of Eggert (no.5).

Brave laddies, flicking Bouzid's ear. Would NOT be me!! Maybe that's his sprint training. Get some fast lads to flick his ear and if he catches one, he gets to eat his first born.

jamboinglasgow

C.Thomson is in the back of the picture of Eggert (no.5).

having a quick glance I thought it was Suso, plus pretty certain Black is behind Eggy in the last photo, but still my joke stands.

I`ll spoil the fun. You do know that the starting 11 don`t train on their own? The whole squad trains together...im sure thats how it all works??? :woot:

On a side note.

Why dont we train with the footballs we play with on a saturday?? Surley training with these ?2 ERRA balls gives us a disadvantage???

Dr Ian Malcolm

On a side note.

Why dont we train with the footballs we play with on a saturday?? Surley training with these ?2 ERRA balls gives us a disadvantage???

ALl training should be done with "fly-aways". Black might hit the target.

Gregory House M.D.

Was reading in the evening hobo that we are waiting for clearance from Italy as Toto played for a now defunct club over there... Whats the deadline he'd have to sign for to play against United?

P.s I rethought my song as he didn't come from Feyernoord...

There is a boy from Cameroon

Toto Toto

He came from France to wear Maroon

Toto Toto

He's not in kansas anymore, just give him the ball and he will score...

Johnny Toto the JT's (Insert Squad number here)

Aww i'm brilliant... :lol:

john brownlee

hahaha exactly what i was going to post but thought i would be taken too seriously!!!

What about the ball Dave Kucharski has in his hand??? Old School or what!!! :thumbsup:

sorry about this being of topic but today it so happen I add a discussion with a hobo about JR being a hobo. can you give me a copy of the quote you have on your replies. I have tried to take it off but with no success

Back on topic I do Paintings of Players I'm doing the gangsta at the moment. I will do a good sized oils or acrylic painting. you can see from my avatar that from one of my water colours (The King of Hearts)about A2 size and finished on photoshop to the illustration you see.

If the photo is of a good standard and does not infringe copyright I will do one for a small fee.

Malcolm Tucker

Dave K looks like he's thinking...

"eef ah fleek hees eeeer hard enooof, meebee hees brain weel fall ooot".

Is Dave a Geordie like?

Gregory House M.D.

Is Dave a Geordie like?

If you say it outloud you sound like gazza on a night out :lol:

Was reading in the evening hobo that we are waiting for clearance from Italy as Toto played for a now defunct club over there... Whats the deadline he'd have to sign for to play against United?

P.s I rethought my song as he didn't come from Feyernoord...

There is a boy from Cameroon

Toto Toto

He came from France to wear Maroon

Toto Toto

He's not in kansas anymore, just give him the ball and he will score...

Johnny Toto the JT's (Insert Squad number here)

Aww i'm brilliant... :lol:

You sound if you might be a bit more pissed than you were when you composed your last song for Toto HGW. :P:woot:

Destruction Derby

Might not be a teaser about Toto signing although if C.Elliot and S.Elliott are injured then maybe won't be a bad thing to get him signed and registered for the weekend. More importantly for me though is in most photos everyone seems to be enjoying themselves.

It's good to give players a kick up the arse when needed and get them doing tough training but seeing them enjoying it means they must be enjoying JJ's style of training plus looks to me like they have a good team spirit. Another thing JJ seems to have instilled in the players.

Gregory House M.D.

You sound if you might be a bit more pissed than you were when you composed your last song for Toto HGW. :P:woot:

:lol:

sorry about this being of topic but today it so happen I add a discussion with a hobo about JR being a hobo. can you give me a copy of the quote you have on your replies. I have tried to take it off but with no success

What did you say on that subject? I would have replied ok he did play for edina hibs...but he's a Hearts legend who comes from a family who love Hearts. He showed you time and time again what that meant. End of debate. :)

john brownlee

What did you say on that subject? I would have replied ok he did play for edina hibs...but he's a Hearts legend who comes from a family who love Hearts. He showed you time and time again what that meant. End of debate. :)

prety much my reply but I just wanted to rub it in and you know how hard it is to have an argument with an idiot hobo.

john brownlee

Back on topic I do Paintings of Players I'm doing the gangsta at the moment. I will do a good sized oils or acrylic painting. you can see from my avatar that from one of my water colours (The King of Hearts)about A2 size and finished on photoshop to the illustration you see.

If the photo is of a good standard and does not infringe copyright I will do one for a small fee.

looks like I posted on the wrong thread my apologizes, meant to be on what happened to the sign. Its even worst as no drink was involved

looks like I posted on the wrong thread my apologizes, meant to be on what happened to the sign. Its even worst as no drink was involved

I was looking forward to seeing 'Kucharski with Ball' on canvas too.

Archived