Paper License

scottish_chicP

scottish_chicP

Hi Guys. I have booked my theory test for next month and it states you must take along your provisional and the paper license to go along with it. I have had this since I was 17 and it is fair to say the paperwork will have been lost agggeees ago! Can I just contact the DVLA to get a replacement? Not really sure what to do! Thanks for any help!

Hi Guys. I have booked my theory test for next month and it states you must take along your provisional and the paper license to go along with it. I have had this since I was 17 and it is fair to say the paperwork will have been lost agggeees ago! Can I just contact the DVLA to get a replacement? Not really sure what to do! Thanks for any help!

you can but it will cost ?20 or there abouts, the DVLA is now an offical goverment agency thats allowed to rob for a bit of paper.( like the rest of the goverment agenceys don't:whistling: )

scottish_chicP

you can but it will cost ?20 or there abouts, the DVLA is now an offical goverment agency thats allowed to rob for a bit of paper.( like the rest of the goverment agenceys don't:whistling: )

That's a bit pants but I guess I don't really have much other choice!

Archived