Good Luck Tonight Citeh

the general

The Treasurer

Don't you know this is a Hearts only message board. !!!!!! ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

Some poor wee souls are going to get really upset if they open a thread entitled "Good Luck Tonight Citeh" and find it's not about Hearts sad.gif

Well said treasurer. This English football lark is now getting extremely repetitive and right on my t*its

Do not read or reply then. :lol:

Well said treasurer. This English football lark is now getting extremely repetitive and right on my t*its

Well read the title of the thread then. :rolleyes: I'd love another trip to Germany, you travelling again this year General?

Do not read or reply then. :lol:

Agreed, its what they would do on an EPL website if it was a Hearts Topic.

Just ignore and the Morons will realize that maybe its a good idea to get banter going that its advisable to post on a site where most ppl are interested, but they use it now for attention (bad is as acceptable as good for them) so it becomes wind up.

Unfortunately i am like 95% of the posters here and don't really give a sh*t about EPL. <_<

shaun.lawson

It's the Euro Vase. Until Heart of Midlothian FC are in it again, no-one cares. :whistling:

One flew over

On a similar note did anyone see the final of the table tennis at the World youth olympics in Singapore today, some match eh?

Archived