Cis Cup Draw

HMFC-1874

CavySlaveJambo

I couldn't see anything either.

I know when the CARLING cup draw is. CIS nope.

You'd think it would be this week. But then wasn't the date for the 2nd round announced 4 days before the actually draw. (announcement monday/draw friday). In that respect i'd say Next friday. gives 20 days before the fixtures.

A poster on another forum heard an SFL rep say it's on Tuesday :ermm:

Absolute farce that no one knows when the draw for the 3rd round of a national cup competition is. Would it have been so difficult for them to do it after the games tonight or on the news tomorrow?

The Treasurer

A poster on another forum heard an SFL rep say it's on Tuesday :ermm:

Absolute farce that no one knows when the draw for the 3rd round of a national cup competition is. Would it have been so difficult for them to do it after the games tonight or on the news tomorrow?

They keep saying they are trying to build up the profile of the League Cup but do nothing to keep the fans interest.

Cup draws used to be an event now they are at best slipped in at the end of the sports news.

I emailed the SFL yesterday, and this is the response.

No date set as yet, but I'll let you know as soon as this has been arranged.

Kind regards,

SFL

Hackney Hearts

I emailed the SFL yesterday, and this is the response.

Unbelievable. It's as if they've forgotten it's going on.

What sort of PR is that? Making the most of a draw is free publicity - for a competition that badly needs it.

Unbelievable. It's as if they've forgotten it's going on.

What sort of PR is that? Making the most of a draw is free publicity - for a competition that badly needs it.

Agreed mate, CIS must be raging.

The SFL, SPL and SFA are an absolute shambles to be honest, and it's no wonder Scottish football is laughed at.

We'll be seeded so can't get the OF, Utd, Hibs, Motherwell or St J. I'd like Falkirk at Tynecastle....

i thought only the round we`d just played was seeded.

The Treasurer

Agreed mate, CIS must be raging.

The SFL, SPL and SFA are an absolute shambles to be honest, and it's no wonder Scottish football is laughed at.

I think it was best summed up when they managed to make an arse of the semi final draw a couple of years ago.

Even an untrained chimp could pick four balls out of a box, but that was too much for the gFA/gFL to do right.

Anyone at home.

It's about time we had a wee bit of fortune with home cup draws. The hobos seem to have a never ending stream of diddy teams at the slum.

rossthejambo

Brechin or QOS at home for me.

Would like to avoid Ross County at all costs tbh.

Jambof3tornado
<br />*puts pedantic hat on*??Its the Co-op Cup, not CIS.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

CIS being co operative insurance.

On a side note how small were the co op advertising boards behind the goals at tynie?!!!?

Thundercats Are Go

Diddy cup, but ill take crap teams at home till the Semi, then the worst team in it, then and only then will it become important! :whistling:

<br /><br /><br />

CIS being co operative insurance.

On a side note how small were the co op advertising boards behind the goals at tynie?!!!?

Ah, didn't realise CIS had turned into Co-op Insurance.

Pedantic hat has been thrown into the bin.

Francis Albert

It's not a big thing I suppose but we had the same farce for the semi draw last season, with a meeting apparently needing to be held first to decide the date of the draw - a complicated matter involving all of four teams. If the organisers can't be bothered to treat it as a serious cup competition, why should anyone else?

i thought only the round we`d just played was seeded.

No, it's always seeded until the quarters.

We cannot play Rangers, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Hibs, Motherwell, Hamilton and St Johnstone.

Falkirk at home would suit but Aberdeen or Inverness away through the week would be rank although would possibly make the TV.

We cannot play Rangers, Celtic, Dundee Utd, Hibs, Motherwell, Hamilton and St Johnstone.

Falkirk at home would suit but Aberdeen or Inverness away through the week would be rank although would possibly make the TV.

ok cheers

rossthejambo

Hamilton are out :whistling:

Harry Palmer

No doubt the draw will take place on some obscure Tuesday with very little publicity given to it.

Befitting of a diddy cup.

babertonjambo

Aberdeen at home.

Or, Hibs away.

Either would do nicely.

It will be neither as the draw for the next round is seeded. Hibs, Aberdeen and ourselves are all seeded teams.

Guest GhostHunter

It will be neither as the draw for the next round is seeded. Hibs, Aberdeen and ourselves are all seeded teams.

Damn.

In that case, I'll take....Ross County.

No-one should be seeded in this or any cup competition.

Make the draws a complete lottery.

So what if 2 big clubs are drawn together.

Smoked-Glass

the tv game will be a rangers or celtic game.

Archived