St Midden Dunted Out By County

FWJ

portobellojambo1

If anyone is at all interested Craig Bryson wasn't in the Kilmarnock side tonight, although from reading their team line up I was unable to actually determine if it was reasonably full strength team they'd put out

If anyone is at all interested Craig Bryson wasn't in the Kilmarnock side tonight, although from reading their team line up I was unable to actually determine if it was reasonably full strength team they'd put out

He was out injured PJ1 - nothing to see here :whistling:

jamboinglasgow

Funnily enough, as sad as I am, a quiet bit at work I decided yesterday to predict the scores of every CIS game. I got all the results correct (except I thought Dundee would beat Brechin.) Unfortunatly I dont think I got one correct score (though predicted 4-1 for the Hearts game.)

Buffalo Bill

Although they lost tonight, St Mirren FFC (1877 - 1986) actually ceased operating as a sporting institution some 24 years ago.

Harry Palmer

Pleasing. :)

However, before we rejoice in their inevitable relegation and doom... reconstruction will be on the cards to save them. :(

Pleasing. :)

However, before we rejoice in their inevitable relegation and doom... reconstruction will be on the cards to save them. :(

I thought they only did that for the sheep?

linkin- hearts

On Penalties. Wish I'd gone to that one too...

Hope County get the hobos in the next round:lol:

Clerry Jambo

GIRUY McGarvey, Abercrombie, Fitzpatrick, McDougall and any other k nob who has worn that horrible strip. :thumbsup:

Guest Ash Cloud

Can we get them in the next round its nice to see the wee teams hump the wee team but theres more satisfaction to be had from doing the job yourself ..

Can we get them in the next round its nice to see the wee teams hump the wee team but theres more satisfaction to be had from doing the job yourself ..

The League Cup has been seeded for as long as I can remember (26 years) so, no we can't draw Hibs.

Guest Ash Cloud

The League Cup has been seeded for as long as I can remember (26 years) so, no we can't draw Hibs.

Thats that cleared up ta very mucho!

******* tho i was hoping we could give a nice early season pumping to the muppet men ..

I hope that the staggies get the hobos or celtic again and hump them AGAIN,then we can show them how its done. :whistling:

Archived