Rooney

Ricknauskis

This guy has always impressed me and I'm surprised no ones tried to pick him up. He scored twenty plus goals last season for caley and has scored this season against utd not to mention a couple tonight. Anyone think he's worth a punt ? And what would he cost ?

Drylaw Hearts

This guy has always impressed me and I'm surprised no ones tried to pick him up. He scored twenty plus goals last season for caley and has scored this season against utd not to mention a couple tonight. Anyone think he's worth a punt ? And what would he cost ?

How could anyone from JKB possibly be in a position to answer that question ?

We have an absolute embarrassment of riches up front these days, why on earth would we need to sign Rooney. (Adam or Wayne).

Cardiac Rucksack

Oh aye, Mind the fax machine is bust tae.

Just like your record seems to be stuck. :whistling:

JJ wanted to sign him for pre-season but hearts couldnae find his papers.

Oh aye, Mind the fax machine is bust tae.

:mellow:

Give it a rest.

Not being funny but how often have you seen him play?

Not a patch on Wyness...'nuff said. :whistling:

linkin- hearts

IIRC he signed a new deal in the closed season so they'd want a substantial fee i should imagine:whistling:

A purple patch covering more than a season? :teehee:

I remember him from his first stint in the SPL.

And Dennis Wyness got a hatful in the 1st.

Archived