Facts About Hearts And Hibs

HMFCUK

I know this has been on here many times before but i need some stats and figures between hearts and hibs so i can get one over the hobo team at my work. Struggling to think of anything else to get it up the vermin. Need some help! They are doing my head in at work :verymad:

southside1874

I know this has been on here many times before but i need some stats and figures between hearts and hibs so i can get one over the hobo team at my work. Struggling to think of anything else to get it up the vermin. Need some help! They are doing my head in at work :verymad:

London Hearts have all the facts

johnniejambo

try london hearts mate great info there

Happy Hearts

2 /4 / 6

heartsfc_fan

How the heck can you be struggling for facts?

Compare honours.

Compare derby head to heads (mention the biggies like 4-0 at Hampden etc and our unbeaten run).

If he mentions 7-0...tell him 10-2!

Hibs rather pathetic European "runs" of recent - Maribor, Dnipro etc.

58,000 people at Hearts v Barca comapred to about 22,000 (I think it was) with Hibs v Barca.

I could go on...

DSC02231.jpg

Compare honours.

Compare derby head to heads (mention the biggies like 4-0 at Hampden etc and our unbeaten run).

58,000 people at Hearts v Barca comapred to about 22,000 (I think it was) with Hibs v Barca.

I could go on...

These are the easy ones! we have been at this for 4 days now so im really starting to run out of facts

oh ah grantona

DSC02231.jpg

And mind and the FACT after this was shown on tv we pumped them 2-1 so ad another victory to us

These are the easy ones! we have been at this for 4 days now so im really starting to run out of facts

Add into the mix the fact that their supporters all have faces like a well skelped vagina.

Hearts Heritage
<br /><br />

<br />

<br />

And mind and the FACT after this was shown on tv we pumped them 2-1 so ad another victory to us<br />

<br /><br /><br />

Nowhere near the complete record

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add into the mix the fact that their supporters all have faces like a well skelped vagina.

[/ :lol::lol::lol::lol: now thats a fact i like!

Hearts of Vladland

What the **** could they slag you about? Debt, new stand and now they are stuck.

Nucky Thompson

What the **** could they slag you about? Debt, new stand and now they are stuck.

New stand?? I take it we're meant to be jealous :lol: :lol: :lol:

donnie darko

That's what I was thinking.

Any other p*sh they ever come out with has about as much substance as a soggy biscuit.

To be fair to the op maybe he's just having difficulty with a Hibs fan accepting the facts. I mean we've all been there haven't we?

'a well skelped vagina' - that conjures up an interesting image in my mind.

I think that's unfair and somewhat offensive.

Even a well skelped vagina has redeeming qualities. :whistling:

Hearts Heritage

Potted short history.

Up to their cup win in 1887 Hibernians dominated the early years of the fixture. Culminating in an overall score of 20-4 in 4 games in 1886-87.

However Hearts defeat of the cup holders the following season ended that domination.

Hibs only twice more had a dominant position over Hearts

In the league in the 1920s

And in the late 1960s and 1970s

Consider the following

The terrible trio only lost once in 16 games Vs the best Hibs side ever winning 13 (or 12? I'm writing this whilst waiting for dinner).

Hearts best unbeaten run is 22 games - Hibs 12

Hearts won 7 in a row Hibs best is 3

Out of the 50 games that have had 4 goal or more margins Hearts have won 35

Of 5 or more goals hearts have won 10 to hibs 4

John Robertson scored 27 times

Gordon Smith 16

Counting all games

Bobby walker leads on 31 Tommy Walker 29

James McGhee on 24 for Hibs

The clubs have met twice in the semis of the Cup Hearts winning both

The one final was won by Hearts

Hibs do hold the best record in new year's derbies

They have the biggest competitive win 7-0

Though Hearts have won 8-3 in the league and 10-2 on the 12 Aug 1893.

A game that gets overlooked was the 'league decider' in 1896 if Hibs had won and all the remaining results were the same they would have clinched the flag. They lost and the title came to Tynecastle

http://www.londonhearts.com/hibs.htm

Potted short history.

Up to their cup win in 1887 Hibernians dominated the early years of the fixture. Culminating in an overall score of 20-4 in 4 games in 1886-87.

However Hearts defeat of the cup holders the following season ended that domination.

Consider the following

The terrible trio only lost once in 16 games Vs the best Hibs side ever winning 13 (or 12? I'm writing this whilst waiting for dinner).

Gordon Smith 16

Counting all games

A game that gets overlooked was the 'league decider' in 1896 if Hibs had won and all the remaining results were the same they would have clinched the flag. They lost and the title came to Tynecastle

Lol, I hope your butler gets a move on! ;)

Hearts of Vladland

Potted short history.

Consider the following

Gordon Smith 16

Counting all games

So win our next game against Hibs and we equal their won in a row record. :lol:

Let's not forget our Scottish Cup win in 1998 the same year when the weeteam got relegated! :teehee:

jamboinglasgow

Does anyone have the post that some hobo did which explained how they are the big club, and included the line "forget about derby records and cups won, Hibs are the big club because..." and then listed how they played Barcelona in the European cup, had once played Sporting Lisbon, had the first floodlights etc. Was a pants wettingly funny.

And one to really shut them up - if it wasn't for Hearts they wouldn't have a club. After Celtic pinched their players and their fans they went bust and were re-formed with our assistance. Hearts gifted them 20+ players to help them get restarted.

I can't remember where I read it though.

Anyway FTH

Compare honours.

I could go on...

A few hobo's have hit me with the excuse that reason how the crowd was so low because they already seen them when we played them hence the reason why we had such a large crowd half of them where hibs fans.

Bunch of fuds

Thundercats Are Go

41 posts and yet you know its been discussed many times?

So you have viewed for ages yet only recently decided to join?

:hobo: alert

linkin- hearts

The hobos are crap, full stop. That's all you need:thumbsup:

Thundercats Are Go

The hobos are crap, full stop. That's all you need:thumbsup:

Exactly, all hibs fans have bad aids. :thumbsup:

Exactly, all hibs fans have bad aids. :thumbsup:

as opposed to 'good' aids?? lol

Another fact: Heart have won more derbies at Fester Road than Hibs have

hearts_crazy

Seriously though, they have absolutely fark all to slag us about. 7-0 is the one that is trotted out by most of the hobos I know, and that's even more sad and pathetic than English Football commentator's/pundits constant rambling about 1966. I mean to say it was farking 37 years ago FFS. What else have they got? Who gives a flying **** if they were first with floodlights, or first to wear 'the' green? What possible relevance have either of these two 'facts' got do do with anything in the World, ever? How does it make them better that they had shiny floodlights to show off their super dooper green shirts, while we were presumably playing in the dark, no doubt being dead jealous of their floodlit hovel?

I'm actually struggling to think of anything else they could possibly throw at us. They had a 'famous five' while we had a 'terrible trio'. So ******* what? Enid Byton had a famous five too, you never heard her banging on about it did you? Anyway, it's QUALITY that counts, not QUANTITY :thumbsup:.

My advice is just ignore the semi literate inbred arseholes and quietly pity them, they will never be us.

M8 dont need to worry - Hibs need to spout pash and talk of being superior because the fact is they are not - they just need to make that noise to reassure themselves..

As hearts supporters, the whole facts and record stands for itself, so we can be silent in our confidence :thumbsup:

hibs have not managed to mount any kind of challenge in the league since 1974/75 when they were runners up. Hearts have been runners up on 4 occasions since then.

Archived