Interesting!

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

Wyness_is_a_leg_end

I see that Craig Bryson isn't in the Killie squad tonight, could this mean he's on his way to us and they don't want him cup-tied? Or could he be injured?

givememychoice

I see that Craig Bryson isn't in the Killie squad tonight, could this mean he's on his way to us and they don't want him cup-tied? Or could he be injured?

the fax came through from vlad...

Unless a deal is certain to happen, I see no reason why Killie wouldn't play him tonight for the benefit of Hearts. It doesn't make sense. Killie aren't going to keep him out the team on the off chance he may come to Hearts. They're priority is to get through to the next round. So maybe a deal is very close? Or maybe he is just injured!

The Comedian

Unless a deal is certain to happen, I see no reason why Killie wouldn't play him tonight for the benefit of Hearts. It doesn't make sense. Killie aren't going to keep him out the team on the off chance he may come to Hearts. They're priority is to get through to the next round. So maybe a deal is very close? Or maybe he is just injured!

It was reported he suffered a dead leg at the weekend however nobody else noticed it and now he's mysteriously left out of the side tonight. Make of that what you will.

:ninja:

Vlad's fax machine is broken. FACT!

I actually thought shite vlad fax machine banter would be right up your street.

It was reported he suffered a dead leg at the weekend however nobody else noticed it and now he's mysteriously left out of the side tonight. Make of that what you will.

:ninja:

From the Killie press after the weekend home defeat ....

"However, Craig Bryson suffered a dead leg against Motherwell and is fighting to recover to face more visitors from Lanarkshire. "

Jefferies was on Radio forth earlier saying he hadn't ruled out signing an attacking midfielder before the transfer window shuts.

Jefferies was on Radio forth earlier saying he hadn't ruled out signing an attacking midfielder before the transfer window shuts.

Did he expand on that at all? Or say anything else of interest?

Never mentioned any names but he did sound pretty positive it sounded like something was in the pipeline to me.

Never mentioned any names but he did sound pretty positive it sounded like something was in the pipeline to me.

If you add up the meagre evidence it does look like it might be Bryson imo

If you add up the meagre evidence it does look like it might be Bryson imo

Cant see it happning IMO:Thumbsdown: Would be happy to be proven wrong :thumbsup:

Not quite mate.

Its actually to the benifit of Killie to get more money for a player. If he's elegable for more games then Killie can (try) and hold out for the cash they want, make him ineligable and Hearts can use that to take ?? off the price.

oh ah grantona

during his pre match conf for elgin game he was asked about any new players coming in.

his answer was he was looking for middle of park player more so attacking minded

if he dosent get the ONE he wants he will try others or go with what we have and go again in jan.

to me he only wants ONE player and that would be bryson we are guessing but who knows it sounds very bryson or bust

Archived