Hibs Take On Brazil (Merged Threads)

Das Root

Just on the BBC news there, the football maestros of Leith showing the Brazilian boys how it's done. Brazil forget their boots, still manage to thrash the flair meisters :D

Fine Scottish Wine

I am a bit worried, surely this just means another 50 years of Brazilian genius and dominance now that they have learned the modern game from Hibernian's youngsters. Kind of Hibs to let them win though, right up there with their charitable gesture when they did the same thing on their football missionary tour to Brazil.

Big_Hearts_Runner

Bl00dy ell my Hibee mate was crowing about this... the whole Brazil thing has gone past cringeworthy.

Even though there are teams in Brazil formed before the Hobos,they truly did give the world the beautiful game and Brazil in particular are reaping the benefits from Lochend :whistling:

gorgie_rebel

I was having trouble determaining which were the brazilians and which were the flairmeisters such is the skill similarities between them. :whistling:

I'm guessing that the ones who looked to have the hidious hereditary defects were the Lochend version.

BTW is that wee green shed in the video their state of the art training centre??? :woot:

Oh my good god :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On a serious note, I've seen that Brazil Brazil show.

Aside from the ball juggler, the filthy Leith rhats were basically up against the copeira masters. I'd have loved to see it develop into a Riordanesque scrap as the hivees would have got their melts kicked in. :thumbsup:

Nucky Thompson

BTW is that wee green shed in the video their state of the art training centre??? :woot:

Oh my good god :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Aye but they also painted a few white lines in the farmers field :lol: State of the art :lol: :lol:

I was at that show Brazil Brazil last week ... the World CHampion freestyle keepie-uppie boy is unbelievable ...

International stuff!! There is an up side...these poor underachieving teenagers, no money, no prospects, living around a sh*thole and even no money for football boots, no future as of the poverty they suffer, try to make ends meet by showing how good they are at football and catch attention..

Boys from Brazil were good too :whistling:

How long before this game is recorded in the Hibernian "roll of honour"?

"2010 - First team in Britain to play a Brazilian team who had no shoes".

Love the interview with the wee hibby ned that scored the goal..

Apparently he was only given a contract to stop him breaking into cars around fester rd :thumbsup:

Archived