Elgin Highlights

Chad Sexington

Is there anyway to view them without having to pay?

You want to watch it all again?!

Thats devotion for ya! :thumbsup:

Despite the slagging we've had in the media today, it was a brilliant performance from our point of view and the whole town is extremely proud of the effort and commitment shown by the team last night. I'd happily watch it again 100 times.

Despite the slagging we've had in the media today, it was a brilliant performance from our point of view and the whole town is extremely proud of the effort and commitment shown by the team last night. I'd happily watch it again 100 times.

which media sources have given you a slagging? poor show if that's the case.

Chad Sexington

Haven't read you getting a slagging anywhere mate.

Poor form if you are. :down:

Dunno where you'll get the highlights without paying, tbh.

They did show your chance in the 2nd half by the way. Nice bit of skill from the boy to slip his man and he probably should have scored.

There must have been over 20 Hearts chances in those highlights though. :o

I don't think anyone could have complained if we'd doubled the scoreline.

Enjoyed watching that. Great goal from Novikovas and nice thinking from Stevenson to back heel the ball to him. Robinson took his goal well.

I was impressed by the goalkeeper. Has there been any talk of him moving to a "bigger" club?

Who were Elgin's derby in the Highland League?

heartsfc_fan

I was impressed by the goalkeeper. Has there been any talk of him moving to a "bigger" club?

Judging by who's near to them - Lossiemouth or Forres?

Think it might have been the original Caledonian since they were both pretty successful in the Highland League.

Think it might have been the original Caledonian since they were both pretty successful in the Highland League.

I say that's knickers, Caley's rivals were Thistle, end of.

41 years old...I thought he looked decent too though.

How fat were some of them though?

I know there's a good chippy in Elgin but JHC...

100% Caley. Games vs the likes of Lossie, Rothes and Forres were only major derby's to them, to us Caley was the big one and the same to Caley with us. Games vs Elgin were bigger than games vs Thistle for them. Crowds for Elgin v Caley games were always 4 figures.

Here is the most famous goal in Elgin City history, which is against Caley :)

I say that's knickers, Caley's rivals were Thistle, end of.

100% Caley. Games vs the likes of Lossie, Rothes and Forres were only major derby's to them, to us Caley was the big one and the same to Caley with us. Games vs Elgin were bigger than games vs Thistle for them. Crowds for Elgin v Caley games were always 4 figures.

Thanks Elginfan. :thumbsup:

Bet he wishes he had of been slightly more nonchalant after scoring that - comedy celebrations!

Maroon & White

Just watched the highlights, some decent strikes..

Clapping from the Wheatfield was very annoying..

Class Video posted by Elginfan, the boy who scores is celebrating and tries to flick the ball up on his way back to his half.. he fails :rolleyes:

Fine Scottish Wine

The highlights of all the games should be here http://www.scottishfootballleague.com/sfltv/co-operative-insurance-tv/ once all the games for this round have been played.

The People's Chimp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkD8D9kD7to

I used to love going to highland league games when I was wee, would usually go to either ross county or thistle, caley on occasion. My hate team were forres mechanics, I think mainly because of some slating they took in a thistle fanzine. Good times.

Says I don't have the required plug-in installed to view the video.

What do I need to download?

?5.99 I think :whistling:

PS I vote we let Elginfan stay for a bit :thumbsup:

Think I was at that game... on the hill at the back of the goal... Is that Teesdale giving it big licks with the celebrations, seem to remember the dodgy mullet!

?5.99 I think :whistling:

I've got the subscription but I can't get the videos to work. It's just a screen with the message in my previous post.

Think I was at that game... on the hill at the back of the goal... Is that Teesdale giving it big licks with the celebrations, seem to remember the dodgy mullet

Haha aye, it's Mike Teasdale. I was at the game too, I was only 6 at the time and it was only my second or third game.

Sorry that I've taken over a few threads on here with my Elgin related rubbish :thumbsup:

One flew over

I'll second that, have enjoyed having a non Jambo on who has added to the debate. Welcome back anytime!

Archived