Craig Gordon

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Scotland ladies to have the best keeper in the world in about 20 or so years...

Was just thinking exactly the same thing. If there's anything ladies football needs it's decent keepers too. Not that I'm any sort of expert on the subject or anything but on the odd occasion when I force myself to watch a few minutes of their version of the game I always prepare for the experience by reminding myself that if nothing else, the keepers will always entertain... :biggrin:

Congrats CG :thumbsup:

Smoked-Glass

Congratulations.

There's not much chance of him ever dropping the baby. :whistling:

Remember when zibby's wife had a baby and there was a picture in the evening news of him holding the baby. His wife had her hands ready underneath in case he dropped the poor bugger lol

CONGRATULATIONS craig,after everything he,s gone thru its nice to see something good happen for him.Hope he brings her to tynie for a visit in a wee jambo babygro.AW BLESS. :thumbsup:

jamboinglasgow

congratulations Craig and his girlfriend/wife (dont know which.) As others have said, that Scotland womens goalkeeper sorted in 20 years time.

congratulations Craig and his girlfriend/wife (dont know which.) As others have said, that Scotland womens goalkeeper sorted in 20 years time.

Oh oh, have you Tiger Woods'd him then :D

Congrats Craig!

Like father like son - Come through the ranks at hearts and move on for a HEFTY fee

:ermm:

Are you on too many painkillers Edward Pizzahands? :blink:

rossthejambo

:ermm:

Are you on too many painkillers Edward Pizzahands? :blink:

:lol::lol:

Heartsfc(insert random number here) never fails to entertain (unintentionally of course)

Archived