Injury List

buba

We still seem to have a few guys out. Does anybody have any info on how long these guys are out for and what's the injury?

Andrew driver

David obua

Stephen Elliott

Calum Elliot

Cheers.

jamboinglasgow

Think Driver is expected to return to games in early September, around when the Celtic game is. Calum Elliot is hoped/expected to be back on Saturday. Glen I think is next month, Elliott and Obua I am not sure about.

donnie darko

Hopefully Zal & Barr only had minor knocks as well.

Would be good to get Glen back as well.

Glen has been running this week and full training resumed next week. Probably a month until full fitness but.

The fact that Calum's scan hasn't happened yet doesn't make me too hopeful. How many times do we hear that players should only be out for a week or so and we then never see them for months?

Clerry Jambo

For a team that is supposedly the dirtiest in the country going by bookings and sending offs we appear to pick up our fair share of injuries if not more than other clubs :whistling:

i'm quite concerned by the number of knee injurys we pick up, i presume we have an uneven surface at Riccarton it always seems to be knee problems.

Jambof3tornado

It was the indoor surface that Callum had issues with,and I think this new twist occured outdoors. Fingers crossed this new injury is very minor and he will be back on sunday to run Gary Kenneth ragged!

Good to hear his older Irish brother should be fit also.

Hopeful of both Elliot and Elliott being back for Saturday according to this.

Hope so. Such a shame for Calum last night. Would have been brilliant if he could have played and bagged another one or two. Good for Elliott to come back and put pressure on him too. And Obua. And Glen. Some nice headaches for JJ and makes it hard for oppo managers to second guess us with all those options.

We_are_the_Hearts

More concerned about Zal and Barr for Sunday. We will need their aerial strength.

Hopefully line up:

Kello

Barr-Zal-Bouzid-Wallace

Stevenson-Jonsson-Black

Suso................Temps

........Kyle.............

Need to play 3 in the middle against them and match up to Robertson, Gomes and Bauben.

Archived