Taking Bags Into Tynecastle

Alan_R

Might seem an odd one but I've never had a bag into tynie before. What are the rules?

Was going to leave straight from work and might have a ruck sack with change of clothes etc with me. Would I get it in?

yeah you'll be fine. they'll want a wee rake in your bag to make sure you've no bottles or whatever, but it'll be fine

Might seem an odd one but I've never had a bag into tynie before. What are the rules?

Was going to leave straight from work and might have a ruck sack with change of clothes etc with me. Would I get it in?

Sorry only good looking women in Tynecastle :whistling:

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter :thumbsup:

Thundercats Are Go

If only.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Thinly veiled cross-dresser thread. :ninja:

Never quite understood the rationale.

They won't let your boy bring in a plastic bottle of orange juice but they waive through a latter day spear (aka a golf brolley) without a raised eyebrow. :blink:

i once got searched at the gate at ibrox and was asked to remove an item from my jacket... a tin of pit-spray (i was oot all day afterwards). the polis then proceeded to ask what it was.

nuff said.

Marmeladent?rtchen

i once got searched at the gate at ibrox and was asked to remove an item from my jacket... a tin of pit-spray (i was oot all day afterwards). the polis then proceeded to ask what it was.

nuff said.

LOL :lol:

Reason I ask is the only time I took a bag to the fitbaw was an away trip to tannadice and they made me leave it at their office reception. Almost missed bus home because of it!

...errrr.....no...i just leave her at home. :rolleyes:

Damn, you got there 1st..serves me right for not reading all posts.. :thumbsup:

portobellojambo1

I've seen quite a few bags inside Tynecastle. And there is nothing worse than a a bag at the football who is half pissed and thinks she knows everything about football. :whistling:

Phahaha yeh right.

Does anyone remember several years ago there was an apprentice at one of the smaller clubs (I am thinking Clyde??) was in the gym one evening and then went out to watch the first team playing. He pulled a bottle out of his bag to have a drink and got lifted!

Archived