Don't Go To St James Centre For Your Tickets For Tonight

Poseidon

They're run out of tickets to print on, so can't sell any just now. Was waiting in the queue when I was told they'd run out. Going to be messy at the ticket office later I think

Jam Tarts 1874

Looks like there could be a bit of a last minute rush for tonight thanks to Saturday's goals. Someone at the Hearts' shop in St.James' Centre needs their butt kicked though for not being properly stocked.

going over around half 5 for a couple of tickets, hope the weather is going to be dry as sounds like there's going to be a queue again :unsure:

Thundercats Are Go

Looks like there could be a bit of a last minute rush for tonight thanks to Saturday's goals. Someone at the Hearts' shop in St.James' Centre needs their butt kicked though for not being properly stocked.

I agree, but people leaving it till the last minute to get tickets for a game we have known about for a few weeks doesnt help.

any continuing grief with tickets and queues is pretty pathetic to be honest. it's not like they haven't had time and experience to iron out problems that occur.

running out of tickets to print on is just pish. i'm not one to criticise the club without good reason or to go OTT but this kind of thing bugs the living crap out of me.

Unless you have no internet access readily available is there any reason not to use E-tickets these days?

Unless you have no internet access readily available is there any reason not to use E-tickets these days?

Not familiar with this process, could you talk me through it if you don't mind?

Thanks.

What if you dont have a printer?

The Treasurer

I agree, but people leaving it till the last minute to get tickets for a game we have known about for a few weeks doesnt help.

It's the nature of the football fan to leave it until the last minute unless a game is going to be a sell-out.

Obviously Saturdays result and the news that Kyle is starting will have persuaded a number to decide to go along.

Do The Dance

Got mine at the ticket office earlier. There was a small queue then (11am). Would be better if they had the capability to open the turnstiles!

Thundercats Are Go

It's the nature of the football fan to leave it until the last minute unless a game is going to be a sell-out.

Obviously Saturdays result and the news that Kyle is starting will have persuaded a number to decide to go along.

I totally agree that football fans can be lazy, but imo they then lose the right to bitch and moan when it takes more than 3 seconds to get a ticket on the night of the game.

any continuing grief with tickets and queues is pretty pathetic to be honest. it's not like they haven't had time and experience to iron out problems that occur.

running out of tickets to print on is just pish. i'm not one to criticise the club without good reason or to go OTT but this kind of thing bugs the living crap out of me.

Since they brought in the sale of tickets for all our home games right up to the split, you would think that common sense would make you have a large stock of tickets to be able to print them.

But instead the St. James shop runs out of tickets, in August, after 3 home games...... :blink:

i dont have a printer, and not every fan who attends the games has access to the tinternet.

i live in Fife so it aint that easy for me to just pop over and get tickets, would be easier if there was just a couple of cash gates or they could activate your season ticket for the match.

future is maroon

I totally agree that football fans can be lazy, but imo they then lose the right to bitch and moan when it takes more than 3 seconds to get a ticket on the night of the game.

I don't think it's as difficult to get tickets as people make out. Yeah some people are busy and have genuine hassle in finding the time to get to Tynie or internet issues etc but plenty others don't have those hassles and still just moan about it.

At the same time if people don't have the internet then go to an internet cafe? If they don't have printer then go to a library where they have internet and a printer? If they can't get to Tynie to buy a ticket then get someone who is in Edinburgh to go for you and meet them/pick it up from them when you are heading through for the game.

Sometimes wonder how people cope on a daily basis in general as internet is used by lots of people every day and sometimes getting something you want like a ticket takes a bit of effort and doesn't just involve turning up at Tynie anytime you like and expect there to be no queue and you will get your ticket within seconds of arriving.

Hearts are hardly blameless when it comes to issues with tickets but then some supporters need to take a bit of responsibilty aswell. If half those who could make it to Tynie on a non match day to get tickets or to a library or neighbours to use the internet then that would half the size of the queue in the hours before the match.

Winston Ingram

Does indeed seem to be a late rush of sorts. Struggled there to get 3 tickets together in upper section D or E, which is unheard of for these cup games. Closure of both stands behind goals probably pertinent too.

Thundercats Are Go

I don't think it's as difficult to get tickets as people make out. Yeah some people are busy and have genuine hassle in finding the time to get to Tynie or internet issues etc but plenty others don't have those hassles and still just moan about it.

At the same time if people don't have the internet then go to an internet cafe? If they don't have printer then go to a library where they have internet and a printer? If they can't get to Tynie to buy a ticket then get someone who is in Edinburgh to go for you and meet them/pick it up from them when you are heading through for the game.

Sometimes wonder how people cope on a daily basis in general as internet is used by lots of people every day and sometimes getting something you want like a ticket takes a bit of effort and doesn't just involve turning up at Tynie anytime you like and expect there to be no queue and you will get your ticket within seconds of arriving.

Hearts are hardly blameless when it comes to issues with tickets but then some supporters need to take a bit of responsibilty aswell. If half those who could make it to Tynie on a non match day to get tickets or to a library or neighbours to use the internet then that would half the size of the queue in the hours before the match.

:bravo:

Costs me ?3 to buy tickets online and use my own printer to print them out.:teehee: Money Hearts will never see I'd imagine. Sounds like I'm going to have to do this today though as I just phoned the St James shop and they definitely won't be getting tickets back in today and I don;t fancy standing in a queue at the ticket office for an hour before the game!

Archived